"Is It Getting Hotter In Here Or Is It Just Me" Chapter 10

----------------

After another second of Louis smelling me, he then stopping and looked as if he was having a mind conversation with himself.

Then the rest of the boys come closer to my pussy and took a sniff. It wasn't as long as Louis's but you know.

I then had sweet juice spill in-between my legs, wetting my panties all the way, from how close these boys where from going inside me.

"stooopppppp," I had to stop this before these boys get out of hand and take me V-card right here in the woods.

They stop, taking a look at me but when I saw there eyes it was filled with need and want.

------------------

Harry's Pov:

A million thoughts raced through my mind but the main one was that I have finally found my mate.

Its been two long years since I came of age, to finding my mate. I thought this day would never come. Depression started over coming me.

I envied others with mates. It showed how I haven't found my mate or that her belly wasn't round bearings my pups.

But finally the one thing I have always want has come. Maybe a long, long wait.

Then another thought hit me instantly. The thought of mating her. My dick twitched.

My mate laying under me while I buried deep inside of her, filling her. Then she screamed as her walls tightened around Jr  me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But I was awaken from my thoughts when Louis screamed through the mind link. I didn't understand what he was saying until my eyes lead to my mate. She was staring at something under me.

But I didn't know what it was.

No different smell. Just the five of us. I looked through my wolfy legs to see a large object standing up. Then it hit me.

~~~~I was so lost in my love making thoughts before , I didn't notice my dick painfully standing up.

Well this is strait up embarrassing I have a boner in front of my lads and mate.

Liam shifted back into human form and immediately grabbed a pair of trousers.

He lifted are mate and carried her inside. Her eyes looked distant, thoughts most likely.

Trying to process what happened within the last few minutes.

What do u think?

-comment

-share

-like

-love

-Mommy_1D