"Wait, My Boys!" Chapter 9

Nicole's Pov:       

      ___________________Recap________________

I was about to protest but all air was knocked out of my lungs. In front of me were five sex goddesses. As my eyes trialed down there body's, warm juice spilled between my legs.

Drool over took my tongue, at the thought of licking there hard on abb's. At that idea more juice increased between my hot pu$$y.

As if sensing I was wet. They all took a sniff of the air and heads turned my way. Feeling there eyes piercing the side of my head made me shift uncomfortably. And squish my legs together.

But before even more events could happen, I remembered they practically kidnapped me. I send a deadly frown there way, trying not to get tempted by there body's. At least they have underwear's on

    _____________________Ending________________

 When I looked at there faces, for a moment, there expressions show sadness with a tint of hope but it immediately disappears. Its replaced with an ice blank expression, on each and one of there faces. Now this is just creepy.

I suddenly felt sadness. The frustration inside me is gone. There's a pull inside me screaming to apologies and kiss every inch of there faces, to take that feeling in there souls away.

I was quickly snapped out of my trance when one of my boys cleared there throat. What did I just say my boys????

 As I look up at them I see each and every one of them transforming into a beautiful wolf, creatures. 

My face held shock and confusing. How is this possible? I thought they didn't exist? "There was a lot of questions that need to be answered but I have a feeling that i would be getting them."

I got lost in my thoughts once more but snapped out of it with one of the boys softly rubbing there muzzle against my leg. My eyes trailed off of him to see what the rest were doing,  they were either laying on each other and staring at me or laying upside down making a puppy dog face.

It was the most adorable thing in the world. I quickly snapped a picture of them and hide my phone back into my purse. 

Then I reached my hand to the wolf that was rubbing my leg and scratched behind his ear, gentle. He made a purring sound which made me want to melt into the ground. I sat onto thefloor with legs stretched out.

And tapped my legs indicating for them to come sit here or near me.

As they understood what i have said they all scattered as close as possible to me. 

From the corner of my eye, I saw one wolf butt scooting trying to move closer to me. From my perspective I knew that was louis.

"Louis stop butt scooting, and get your ass over here. I want you on my lap,"I stated while the surrounding wolfs snickered at him but immediately stopped when I said the last part. They then started whining. I had to give them the look to make them stop.

Louis firmly sat on my lap with his bottom half on the side of me. His face was towards my crotch.

But then suddenly Louis started sniffing my pussy. Bringing his muzzle as close as possible to my private area. While I leaned against one of the boys to hold me up and moaning his name.

"Louiisss!" i moaned loudly as he sniffed my lower region 

After another second of Louis smelling me, he then stopping and looked as if he was having a mind conversation with himself. 

Then the rest of the boys come closer to my pussy and took a sniff. It wasn't as long as Louis's but you know.

I then had sweet juice spill in-between my legs, wetting my panties all the way, from how close these boys where from going inside me.

"stooopppppp," I had to stop this before these boys get out of hand and take me V-card right here in the woods. 

They stop, taking a look at me but when I saw there eyes it was filled with need and want.

What do you think?

-comment

-like 

-share

-love

         -Mommy_1D<3