"Living hell we call school" Chapter 2

Nicole's pov:

      As I parked in the school parking lot, I see my boyfriend with his group of mates fooling around. An idea popped into my head. My hand immediately reached for the dark american flag phone case in the coffee cup holder before the idea vanished from my brain. I typed at the speed of light, discussing my plan to the lads. My big blue eyes led the Justin but he was looking the other way. This is going to be fun.

My feet forced me to sprinted all the way over to him, across the lawn and as I got closer I prepared to jump. When I was about a foot away, I leaped into the air and landed on his back. In the process my hands wrapped around his face, covering his eyes. I snickered to myself.

Noah came right besides me and pretended instead of me on Justin's back, he was.

"Hey Justin, What up? Did you have a good weekend?" Noah snickered, attempting not to burst out laughing. He handed me his super large bag messanger bag stuffed full of heavy textbooks. This added weight so it felt more like Noah on Justin's back and not me.

"Good but can you get your fricken fat ass off me! God, what have you been eating lately?" Justin shouted pist.                                                                                                                                              

 "I ate a cow," Noah stated nonchalantly. Justin went to hold my legs then he started to feel around. He's feeling the smoothness of my legs, I feel like I'm about to blow any second.                            

 " Dude, why do you shave your legs?" My boyfriend questioned, with the look of disgust on his face.                                                                                                                                                          

 "Cause I like to feel the softness," Noah said doing a girly giggle. I counldn't handle it any longer. I burst out laughing.                                                                                                                                

 "Hey baby," I laugh out as I leaned into his shoulder. The guys around us laughing there arses off.                                                                                                                                                  

 "Hello there,"Justin said while sliding me to the front of him. He pulled me closer to him and planted a kiss on my forhead, then he attacked himself to my lips hungrily. I kissed back in full sync at this point everybody stopped laughing. In the process, the larger messanger fell onto Noah's foot. Lets just say he was about to burt out crying like a baby.                                                                        

   "Gross, get a room!" One of the boys yelled as they dragged a whimpering Noah away. 

As I detached from our little snog session, Justin placed one last kiss full of passion and lust on my lips. He set me down on the ground. My eyes latched onto my group of friends that were all staring at us. I hide my face in his chest. Its quit embarrassing to have your group of friends watch you snog  your boyfriend. I hide my face in his chest to cover me red shaded cheeks.

If you ask me he had ads and it was hot.I just love abs  I lifted my head from his chest.

 "Baby, that was a good prank you pulled there but I enjoyed it, a lot."Justin said winking at me. This time I blushed madly. While his chest vibrating and a deep chuckle escaped.

    New Kids Pov: {more then one person here}

I watched from a far distance. The girl and guy snogging. Every time that boy touched her, I wanted to snap his neck into pieces. I started growling and then the word  "mate" slipped out of my mouth. To snap me out of my trance of growling lowly, the school bell rang. This is not a great start to a new school.  I started heading inside with my lads. For some reason they all seem out of it today, just like me. 

The only thing I can think about is her. She's like an angel from above, beautiful as one too. Can it be, can she be my mate. The one thats made for me, for my destiny. I have to find out. I need to get close to her. My thoughts were running wild. I can't think strait. 

What do you think? 

- comment 

-share

-like

-love