"What she gonna think?" Chapter 8

Nicole's Pov:

Giggle escaped my mouth as the boy Harry got his arm snuggled into, by the cute sleeping blond boy on the floor. Why am I laughing? For all god knows I could be kidnapped.

By the time I was done with my little mind conversation all five of them were coming towards the bed. I snapped out of my daze.

Then when I looked into their faces, I saw a blurry outline of the boys from the forest.

I quickly crept as far back into the bed as possible, not to be harmed.

"Don't be scared. We won't harm you, babe. Now what's your name?" Harry asked me.

"N-Nicole B-B-Bell," I stuttered.

 "Well, Nicole. You know me, Harry. That's Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, and Liam Payne." Harry stated making me nod and the boys all smile.

"Well it was wonderful meeting you all, but I really must get home. My parents are going to flip. By the way t-thanks for s-s-sav-ing m-me. {Lies they have saved me but I saw other thing too}Bye," I exclaimed taking slow steps backwards towards the door, but was stopped by a strong grip and pulled into a rock solid chest. Liam.

I didn't even notice, he wasn't out of the bed. I swear he was there a minute ago!

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. But you are not allowed to leave," Liam smirked.

What? Kidnapped? Aw hell to the no! Somebody's getting there ass kicked. I don't give a fuck who and what the hell they are! Let's get the party started.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN I'M NOT LEAVING? YOU BETTER EXPLAIN THIS SHIT TO ME OR SOMEBODY'S NOT GOING TO HAVE CHILDREN, EVER!" I screamed on the top of my lungs as I squirmed around Liam's hold.

"Okay we'll explain everything, but please don't freak out?" Niall said with sweat dripping down his face.  

"How do we explain this? We're............uhm................uhm we-we-were-wolf-werewolf's." Louis said in a raspy voice while scratching the back of his neck.

After the words left his mouth I fell into a fit of laughter. My whole body was shaking; even my sides started hurting from laughing so hard.

While laughing my butt off I didn't notice that my shaking body was being carried outside and placed on the cold grassy ground.

"This isn't a joke, this is real. We're telling the truth," Louis whimpered while making a pouty lip.

"So since you don't believe us..............,"Liam started but when I looked his way he was stripping down butt naked. 

I was about to protest but all air was knocked out of my lungs. In front of me were four sex goddesses. As my eyes trialed down there body's, warm juice spilled between my legs.

Drool over took my tongue, at the thought of licking there hard on abs. At that idea more juice increased between my hot pu$$y. 

As if sensing I was wet. They all took a sniff of the air and heads turned my way. Feeling there eyes piercing the side of my head made me shift uncomfortably. And squish my legs together.

But before even more events could happen, I remembered they practically kidnapped me. I send a deadly frown there way, trying not to get tempted by there body's. At least they have underwear's on.

—————————————————————————————

 what do you think?

-Comment

-like

-share

-love