Fuck....

Sorry guys I've been really busy. This might be short but its still something.

Y/N POV

I started to think for a second and it confused me. "I wonder if it was planned..." I say thinking. "I doubt it.... I dont know why they would plan to tell us those words on the same night. Especially on the way it happened." He says which I agree with.

We went on and told each other how it happened and how it got to the point where they said that to us. It wasn't really similar but at the same time it was... Ive heard it with my mother but Kyle never heard it at all. We never actually talked much about this when we were at the orphanage...

Kyle's POV

We talked more about then after a while, Laurent came in. "Hey. Breakfast is ready." He says looking at us and we look back at him. "Okay" Y/N say getting up to go down but I was still thinking about the talk we had but out of nowhere I felt a tap on my shoulder and instantly looked up noticing that Y/N went downstairs and it was just me and Laurent. "I was talking to you too. Come on and get some food." I got up as he said that and looked at him. "Sorry..." I look away then feel a small slap on my butt instantly looking up at him. "What was that for?" I thought he wasnt bisexual... "You need to get used to it." He says biting his lip. "Yea but we're alone." I say confused and he chuckles. "And?"

~A week Later

So now everyone except Roy knows I like him... And they're all playing along with it. But he's been acting weird. He's growing more distant and it's confusing me to the point where I'm feeling horrible because......*sighs* If you guessed correctly, you must've guessed that I went on and did catch feelings for Laurent.... I know I know its stupid as hell. But when you have to act like you're trying to lead someone on, it starts to confuse you... I dont know how these players and actors do this shit cause its hard as hell.... But of course I didnt tell anyone I really started falling for him. If I do, Y/N will get defensive, Larry will tease me about it, and Laurent would most likely take advantage of it... I better tell Roy I like him soon so that my feelings don't get any stronger with Laurent.

I sighed as I laid down and Roy walked in. "Baby boy, I wanna talk to you about something." He says looking at me and walking over to my bed but I don't look at him. "Yes?" I ask as he lays next to  me. He turned his body to face me but I didn't move. I don't know why but I'm just extremely irritated at the moment... "You can't even look at me when I talk to you?" He asks and I shrug. "Kyle--" "Whaaaaaattt??" I ask getting extremely irked. "Why do you have an attitude with me Kyle??? What did I do to you??" "Ever since I told you how I felt, all you did was start growing fucking distant with me! How the fuck do you expect me to act any different towards you?!" At this point, he hovered over  me making me look at him but when I turned my head, he made me look right at him again. "What you're not about to do is sit here and disrespect me. If you're mad at me, go ahead and yell at me, so whatever shit you need to do. But don't start cursing at me cause that's not gonna do anything. Kyle I just want to understand why you keep acting like this with me..." I was stuck looking directly at him as he spoke and as he stopped I just stared at him... "If you want to say something to me then please say it. I don't want you keeping things away from me baby boy. Is it because I told you that I love you?" I get my vulnerability making me a bit weaker but still tried to fight it. "Stop saying that Roy!" "I'm going to keep saying whatever I want to say Kyle. I've said before that I only say what I mean. I don't Care whether you hate me for it or not. I love you and I don't Care how many times I say it to you. You've never heard it being said directly to you until you met me. That's because I actually mean it." He Then pulled back and laid down next to me again but this time he held onto my waist. I felt him against me and blushed hard. I don't know whats about to happen but I like it... "Am I too close?" He asks and I shake my head. He then pulls me a bit closer. "Roy I thought you were straight." "I am. But its cold as hell and you don't know how to turn your AC off." I felt hid hands on my waist but I felt him against me and got nervous. "Roy if you're cold you can turn it off." "I don't feel like moving..." He spoke lowly and I tried to contain myself from doing anything I would probably regret. I got up and walked over to the AC turning it off then I walked back into the bed laying down again. He pulled me close again but not as close as before. "Roy?" "Hmm?" I sighed then put my hand on his. "I love you too." I turned so I laid on my stomach then looked at him as he started to rub my back. I don't want to ruin our relationship but I cant help myself right now..... I found myself hovering over him then out of nowhere, I kissed him...

Y/N POV

I was listening to music while writing and looked at the time. It was already 1am. Larry bought me a lit Bluetooth speaker and Laurent got me some beats earphones that had a Bluetooth option. I don't know what the occasion was but they were being mad generous. After A while, Laurent and Larry walked in. "You wanna hang out belle?" Larry asks and I look up. "What do you mean?" I ask still writing. "You wanna go somewhere?" I stop writing but still don't look at them "Where the fuck are we gonna go at 1am??" I ask getting annoyed. "Damn. What's wrong with you?" Laurent asks and I shrug. "You couldn't ask earlier?? When I was actually bored?" I ask and Laurent rolls his eyes. "You the one no tell us you was bored." Larry says and I go back to writing. "So that makes you decide to ask me when you know I can't go anywhere." "Maybe we have something planned. Lose the attitude and get ready." With that being said, they walked out and I rolled my eyes.