Danger/Roy The Big Brother

Y/N POV

When they left me, I was all by myself once again. It was now 10:50pm and I got a call from John.

~Phone Convo ~

Y/N: Hello?
John: Hey wassup?
Y/N: Nothing really just chilling and you?
John: Just left work. You mind if I swing by for a bit?
Y/N: Ummm it's just that it's late and I'm home alone cause Laurent and Larry are at a club...
John: Haha you don't trust me? It's not like I'm gonna do anything to you.
Y/N: Well that's true. Umm you know what, sure...
John: Okay I'll be there in a bit.
Y/N: Okay.

~End Phone Convo ~

After the phone call, I felt a bit uneasy being that John is coming over and I don't like Myrah. What if.... Nahh... About 30 minutes later, I heard a knock and opened it to see John. We greeted each other then decided to watch a movie which lasted till 1am or somewhere near it. After that, I got a call from an unknown number. "Wait shh.." I say to John before answering.

~Phone Convo ~

Y/N: Hello?
??: Hey this is Roy. The twins are staying at my house for the night.
Y/N: Umm okay but why?
Roy: Tonight was their first time drinking and things got a bit... Out of hand so there with me because I don't think it would be safe for you to be in the house with them while they're like this.
Y/N: Okay thank you Roy. But really? Now?
Roy: Yea sorry.
Y/N: Why can't you just stay overnight? I don't wanna be home alone. *whiny voice*
Roy: That's true plus they don't have clothes for the night. Okay well we're at my house so I'll get clothes and be on my way.
Y/N: Okay

~End Phone Convo~

"I think you should leave now cause it's late and the twins are no where near sober so their friend has to stay the night and make sure nothing goes wrong." I say and I'm about to downstairs but he pulls me towards him making me a bit uncomfortable. "I drive so it's not a problem what time I leave. Can I leave when they come?" He says gently. "Umm okay sure..." I started looking around seeing that he was extremely close and out of no where, he just kissed me and I tried to pull away but he put me on my bed and started kissing me roughly and I tried to push him away and pull my head away but he just kissed me deeper. I tried to scream his name but he shoved his tongue in my mouth hard making me whimper and forced our tongue together and started sucking on mines and I'm not gonna lie, it felt good but it just wasn't right. I then think I hear the door open downstairs and know that they're home and I try to push him off again but he's too strong. He then unexpectedly tried to pull off my joggers and I tried to keep them up but he yanked them down and pulled his pants down along with his boxers revealing all of him and I start to cry. After that, he forced me to the ground and forced me to give him head then he cummed into my mouth nearly making my throw up but he forced me to swallow every drop. He then ripped off my panties revealing my cookie and I screamed in shock and tried to cover myself but he pulled my hands away and yanked my legs opened then alined himself with my hole and I got extremely hot and fear continued spreading throughout my body. He took no time pushing himself in and I screamed loud.

Author's View

Roy finally got to the house and struggled to get everyone out the car but did eventually and brought everyone in the house then locked the car. He took them both upstairs and heard a lot of noise coming from a room next to theirs but he had to take care of the twins first but he told himself the only thing he would do is help with their shoes and tuck them in and when he was doing that, he heard crying then a loud scream and knew there was something wrong as he was about to walk out the room, he heard both twins wake up from the sudden noise. "W-what h-happen?" Laurent asks, his words slurring a bit. "W-who t-that Roy?" Larry asks and his words slur as well. "I'll be back." Roy says walking out and closing the door then going to Y/N's door and listening first to hear what was going on.

Y/N POV

I was now crying a lot as he repeatedly thrusted hard and fast not giving me time to adjust to his size being I'm still-- well.. Was a virgin. I'm screaming for help hoping and praying someone would stop this and John puts his hand over my mouth and it's getting hard for me to breathe. I hear John curse out loud and pull out I then hear the door bust open and a guy I've never seen before walks in looking angry and pulls him off my bed. "Okay that's enough. You, put your clothes on and get out this house." Right when the guy said that, John quickly put his clothes on and left out the house and at this point I was stuck in a ball nearly crying my eyes out and I'm just naked on my bed. I then hear footsteps going towards the bathroom then I hear water running in the bathtub then after about 3 minutes, it stops and I hear footsteps coming towards me and the bed dips and I flinch when I feel a hand on my shoulder and another on my arm. "I'm sorry if I scared you. This is what's gonna happen. You can go take a bath and I'll let you do what you have to do right now and I'm gonna go back because I have to help the twins okay? Now stop crying, you're safe now...." He says in a soft and gentle whisper which calmed me down and he left as he said he would.