Tell Me

Hey you! Yes you! Yes the one who is reading! I have no idea why t'f I'm doing this but I will still do it. Hi Y/N!!! Awesome to talk to you!! Anyways, the girl in the picture is Myrah. I had to find someone who looked somewhat similar to John and I think you guys can see why I used her.

~Time Skip

Y/N POV

It's been three days and now I'm still not talking to Larry and my period is finally over! It's been over since like 2 days ago. It felt like forever. Anyways. Laurent had to go somewhere for something. I forgot where but he told me. Ever since what happened between Larry and Myrah, I haven't seen her but she's been with Larry at certain times. I do see John though but he's been busy lately cause he just got a job. It was 4:24pm and I was laying on my bed just looking at my Instagram and Larry walked in... Ugh... "How many times do I have to tell you I'm sorry?" He asks and locks the door. "As many times as you want because I'm not going to forgive you..." I say getting a bit annoyed. "You sure about that?" He says walking up to me. "Yea..." I say getting a bit nervous. "Then I'm gonna make you forgive me." He says and gets on top of me. "I say sorry again. Do you forgive me?" He asks. "No." I say with an attitude. He tries to kiss me but I move my head. "Bad move baby girl." When he says that, he licks my neck and plants a small kiss on it softly and my stomach gets tingly. "Do you forgive me now?" I get annoyed and cup his face. "No Larry, I do not forgive you so stop trying." As I said that, he started grinding on my cookie which made a small moan escape my mouth making me blush in embarrassment. He then stops and smiles. "Why you no forgive me baby? You do know whether you do or no, I can still fuck you if I want to." Larry says making my eyes grow wide. "What makes that true?" I asked him surprised then he unexpectedly rubbed my cookie through my pajama shorts and whispered into my ear making me bite my lip and whimper at his touch. "The fact that I'm in charge and I do whatever I want to you because I can." He says and directly after that, he starts sucking on my neck and it feels so good. "Larry..." "Tell me how you gonna forgive me baby." He says and starts kissing down my chest then pulls my shirt up and I get nervous because i don't want to forgive him. "You get quiet babe. You like that?" He says with the sexiest smile I've ever seen him make. All I could do was stay quiet because I couldn't deny it but I didn't want him to think I liked it. He cupped my face forcing me to look into his eyes. When I looked into them, I couldn't look away and I felt weak. He softly kissed me starting off with small pecks. After a while, the kiss started getting hungrier, I felt him rubbing my cookie with more pressure and I gasp and whine into the kiss and I wanted to push his hand away but the pressure got harder making me bite my lip harder. "Are you trying no to moan?" He asks me smiling. I nod knowing that if I talk, my moans would interfere. "I want to hear you moan baby, I want you to say you forgive me." He says and looks at me smiling then moves his hands to my stomach to start playing with my belly ring and waist jewelry. "Noooo, I don't wanna forgive you." I say pouting. "If you no forgive me or moan, I home have to fuck you so hard so I get the moan I want." He mumbles in my ear and at this point, I wish something pauses the situation. We then heard Larry's phone ringing and I silently thanked God that he answered my prayer and ended the situation.... For now..... Larry looked at his phone then answered. "Hey, you wanna come over tonight?.... Okay see you in a bit." He said before hanging up and I got mad but didn't show it. " If you no give me what I want, I gonna get it from someone else." He says before walking out and once again I didn't care because I had Laurent.