His Sister?

Hey you guys. So do not mind these chapters, I really don't have good names for them so they're going to be stupid. All my shit just restarted and didn't save so I'm starting over.

Y/N POV

I woke up and got out the bed slowly making sure not to wake the twins. This was the first time I actually succeeded. Anyway. I got went to the bathroom and pulled my towel of the hanger and got my bra and panties then stripped into my "birthday suit". After measuring the water to a good temperature, I stepped in and took my shower. After I got out, I dried off and put on my cashmere glow body lotion then put on my towel after wearing my bra and panties. (And pad, but you guys know this) I then quietly walked out the bathroom and see that they're still asleep. So I make my way to my dresser and then take out some cargos (picture above or to the side) and a black wife beater tank top then go back into the bathroom and brush my teeth and then put the clothes on. When get out this time, they're both awake and I lay back in-between them. " Good morning." I say smiling at the both of them. "Good morning." They answer in deep, extremely sexy morning voices. "You smell so good..." Larry says kissing my neck a bit then stretching. "Thank you." I smile. They both got up to do their morning routines and I decided to take a nap.

Author's View

The twins did their morning routines and both ended up wearing their black joggers. Larry fluffed out his afro and Laurent had his twists still. While Larry decided to go start cooking breakfast, Laurent went upstairs to wake up Y/N. He looked at her and saw as she slept peacefully. He walked up to her slowly and gave her a small peck but she just moved a bit instead of waking up. He then smirked and leaned back down again. He licked her lips then gently put hit tongue in her mouth and start massaging her tongue with his own and he soon heard a small whimper escape her mouth as she slowly started to wake up. He slowly started to move away. "Baby girl, wake up." Y/N sat up wanting his lips again and pouting. "I'm horny..." She mumbles so she thinks Laurent can't hear her but he does and smirks then kisses her again but pulls away. "Let's go downstairs." He says getting up. Y/N gets up and whines while pouting. "You're so mean." She says pushing Laurent playfully and he pushes her onto the wall.

Y/N POV

When he pushed me onto the wall, it caught me by surprise as he pinned my arms above my head. He then started to grind on me and my breath hitches. "Uhh!" I whine as my legs start to get weak. He then kissed me again then went back to going downstairs making me sad again. I followed him into the kitchen and saw Larry cooking. "Hi Larry." I go up to him giving him a hug which he returns. "Good morning." He says kissing my nose. "Get your brother, he's being mean." I say making Laurent laugh and look at Larry while smiling. "Why? What did he do?" He says confused. "I made her horny and kept teasing her." Laurent says and Larry smiles at Laurent for about 15 seconds then looks back at me and laughs. "Its okay babe, I got you later." He smirks making me blush. Later, the food was ready and we all ate then Laurent and Larry had to go somewhere. I'm not sure where but ooh well. I decided to call John since our conversation got interrupted yesterday. After I called him, I just told him he could come over so now we just finished watching The Boy on my laptop. "I want some ice cream..." We both say out of no where at the same time then look at each other laughing. "You want to get some?" He asked laughing. "Sure. I'll go get my money." I say getting off the couch. "You don't have to. I'll pay." He says getting up and pulling me to the door. "Aww thanks." I smile and get my keys then we walk out locking the door behind us. We were walking to the store and while we did that, we talked about anything. Turns out his favorite color is grey, he comes from a family of musicians, and he wants to become a successful dancer and he raps a bit. Well that's cool. Anyway. When we got into the corner store, a girl walked up to us. "Hey Johnny." She says laughing and punching his arm playfully. I look at the girl with a confused smile. "Ooh yea. This is my sister Myrah. Myrah, this is Y/N." He says introducing us. "Ooh nice to meet you." She says smiling. "Nice to meet you too." I say back smiling. "So what are you guys about to do?" She asks looking at the both of us. "We were just getting ice cream then going back to Y/N's house." John explained. "Yea. Do you wanna come?" I ask nicely. "Sure." After John bought us the ice cream, we walked back home talking about absolutely nothing once again. I told them they could go eat the ice cream while I go upstairs. When I went up, I heard Laurent and Larry in their room talking so I walked in. "Hi you guys." I say cheerfully. "Where were you?" Larry asks walking up to me putting his arms around my waist. "I went to get ice cream with my friend and his sister. I have to go back down cause they're downstairs." I say backing away. "Okay." When Larry said that, I went back downstairs and they were still on the couch. I forgot to close my laptop? Wait a minute. "Did I forget to close my laptop when we left?" I ask John confused. "Yea, it was opened also when we came back." He says eating his ice cream. Something doesn't seem right... Anyway. I shrugged it off and got my ice cream sandwich while sitting on the couch. "Let's play a game." Myrah looking at her phone. "Okay what game?" I ask causing her to look up. "What about..... Truth or dare?" She said smiling. "Sure." I smile back and Larry comes down and snatches my ice cream sandwich playfully. "Thank you." He smiles walking into the kitchen but then coming back. "I'm playing but for real though." He says taking piece then giving it back. "Thank you." He says again then looks at John and Myrah then takes notice that Myrah's eyes are huge and read excitement. "Hi. I'm Larry." He says smiling awkwardly since they're just staring at him. "You're Larry..." She says in shock. "Yes." He laughs a bit. Ooh man, here it comes. "OOH MY GOSH YOU'RE LARRY BOURGEOIS!!!!!" Myrah says screaming and John places his face into his hands and Larry walks to her and nicely shushes her. "Shh..." He says quietly giving her a hug and she calms down and i got mad for a second but didn't show it. "We were just playing truth or dare. Do you want to play?" She asks and I look at Larry who's looking back at me. "Sure." He says smiling. I mentally roll my eyes and make an excuse to walk out for a second. "I'm coming back. Let me go put my laptop in my room." I say getting my laptop and walking up the steps.

Author's View

After she put her laptop in her room, she decided she would sit at the top of the steps and hear what happens between them.
~Downstairs~
"Okay truth or dare?" John says to Myrah. "Truth." "Favorite celebrities." John says to Myrah. "Les Twins and Beyoncé of course. And Nicki Minaj." She says making Larry smile. "Aww we was first." He says playfully. "Of course. But truth or dare?" She says to Larry. "Umm.. Dare." He answers. "I dare you to...." She pauses for a second then smiles. "Kiss me." "Kiss? You?" He asks. "Yea." She says cheesing. "On the cheek? I can't do the mouth." "Please?" She says practically begging. He sighed and looked at her. 'It's good she's pretty.' He thinks in his head. He sighed again then bit his lip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is he going to do!?!? Sorry this chapter was so long! But here it was💜💜💜