Hahh!!! You Thought!!

I advise that if you can't handle this, don't read this part.

Y/N POV

It was not long that I felt Larry's warm tongue rubbing across my wet cookie gently, his touch teasingly faded. He then licks again but this time his tongue lingers making me shiver and back away a little bit. That was a bad move because Larry grabbed my hips giving him control and slowly and teasingly licked around me softly, his warm tongue trailing all over making me fall into a world of bliss. After a bit, he's teasingly sucking gently and softly making me whine then nibble gently on my clit but not hard enough to hurt, just at the point where it's too die for. I then feel it starting to get ready. "Daddy please give me more." I say, his touch making me feel so weak and I grip the bed sheets. "Mmm!! I'm gonna cum!!!!" As I said that whining, he speeded up and I cummed with a loud moan coming out my mouth. He then wiped his mouth and planted a soft kiss then got up just as Laurent stopped the timer. "4 minute and 28 second Larry? My turn."as Laurent says walking to the bed as Larry goes to the timer. "Ooh please! Like you can do better bitch!" Larry says making Laurent smirk. When Laurent got to me Larry said go then pressed the timer and I felt Laurent slowly rubbing his finger on my "lips" then not long after, I felt his fingers pushing inside of me and loud high pitched moans came from my mouth and i guess it surprised them because they looked at each other and Laurent laughed at Larry's jaw dropped facial expression then Laurent looked back at me and started thrusting his finger inside of me and added another and I continued moaning. "Aye Papi!!!" I moan and I'm surprised because a random Spanish accent comes out. Hmm... Am I even part Hispanic? No I'm not.. Or am I? No I'm not... Anyways. "Baby, no moan. I no wanna hear any sounds right now." Laurent says in a deep sexy voice. "But Lauu--" I whine and start whining my hips when he slows down his pace. "Do what I said. No moaning or I stop." He says triggering my orgasm a lot more and I'm trying my best to hold it in but I'm struggling a lot. "Now beg for more baby." He says and his voice got deeper. "Papi please give me more!!!" I whine my hips begging for more and he smiles and bites his lip then starts thrusting his fingers extremely fast in and out of me then on top of that he starts to eat me out and I can't hold it anymore. "Lau please!!?!??" I say begging. "Cum for me baby." Directly after he says that, another high pitched moan comes out and it takes no time for me to release and Larry stops the timer as Laurent slurps up all of my juices with his mouth vacuum then pulls his fingers out of me and pulls my pants up for me. Laurent looked at Larry and laughed at his face when looking at the timer because Larry's face was a pout. "Time Larry." Laurent says walking to the phone. "2 minute 54 second. That no fair, it cause she cum before with me." Larry says pouting and Laurent smirks. "Nope it's just cause I do better work on her." After he said that, I couldn't help but blush and attempt to cover my face but I fail being the cuffs are on me and groan. "Can these stupid cuffs come off?" I say squirming and trying to break free then Laurent walks to me. "Larry where the keys at?" He says looking at me and Larry stays silent. "Larry? The keys?" Laurent looks at Larry. "What about them?" He smiles playing stupid. "Larry where are the fucking keys to this!?!?" I say getting worried and start squirming even more. "Chill I'm playing, they right here." Larry says laughing and pulls them out his pocket and throwing them to Laurent and Laurent smiles while I just give Larry a glare. After Laurent unlocks the cuffs, I can finally stretch but I feel myself wanting more but I'm too embarrassed to ask-- "Y/N!!!! Are you okay?" Out of nowhere, I see that I'm on my bed still but Larry, Laurent, and Roy are still all in the room. "What happened?" I say and my voice comes out as if I were sleeping. "You fell asleep just out of nowhere and started moaning." Laurent says laughing. "You were like 'Aye Papi! Give me more daddy!' " Larry says cracking up and I blush and pull the covers to my face then feel the bed dip and arms wrap around me and I already knew it was Laurent just because of how he did it. The twins both hug me differently than anyone else but it's easy to tell which is which even if you don't see them. "Aww no be embarrassed." He says then kisses my forehead. I felt his hand sneak into the covers and feel me then I squirm. "Damn babe you wet as fuck, that dream better have been about me." He whispers then smirks making me blush even more. "Stawwp.😂 I'm not a baby, you don't have to check to see if I peed on myself." I whisper back then laugh at his weirdness. "I know that but you my baby. You and Larry is my babies." He smiles at Larry's expression. "I'm not you baby Laurent, I'm you twin. How many times we go through the Mon frére?" Larry says getting aggravated. "But you still my babies though.😇" Laurent says getting Larry mad on purpose and Roy laughs. "If you need me I'm gonna be in the shower." I say walking to the bathroom deciding I'll just wear my robe when I get out the shower. I start my shower and since it's another really hot summer night, I set the temperature of the water to a warmish cool setting then strip out of my clothes. As I got in the shower, I let myself become a water magnet letting each and almost every drop hit my body as I thought to myself. I'm really glad I have no STDs whatsoever. But it sucks that I got my virginity taken by someone I barely know that may be going to the school I'm going to start attending in fall... I feel really weird about this and I hope nothing happens. I start scrubbing my one of many Caress liquid soaps all over my body. After that, I use my Summer's Eve soap then rinse myself off and get dry. After that I put my lotion on then put my robe on remembering I forgot my panties and bra so I have to go and get them then go back in the bathroom. After I put my robe on, I walked out and Laurent and Larry were sitting on my bed. "Where's Roy?" I ask. "He leave so now you can tell us you little wet dream." Larry says smiling on my bed like those girls who sit there in stories when their about to have girl talks. "Sorry but I forgot it." I lied laughing. "Anyway.. I'll be right back." I say and get my bra and panties then go to the bathroom.

When I put then on and walk out, with my robe on of course, I see Laurent and Larry in the corner and their pockets look stuffed. "Umm what are you guys doing?" I ask confused. "Nothing..." They say in unison and are about to walk out until I stop them. "What's in your pockets?" I run to them and in their pockets, I see my other panties and bras my eyes grow wide as I'm blushing then I run to my dresser and see my panties/bra dresser empty and I nearly die of laughter. "Give me my stuff back!!!" I run to them and grab my stuff while they're cracking up.

~Next Morning~

I woke up and decided to go for a walk so I did my hygiene and put on grey joggers and a grey cropped hoodie which showed my piercing and jewelry then put on white high tops and put my hair in a messy bun. I then got my keys and phone with my portable charger then left choosing to eat when I get home. While on my jog, I felt like I was being watched but I looked everywhere and saw nothing unusual so I just thought I was being paranoid. I then decided to put my neck warmer on which Laurent bought me because I felt a presence behind me and I didn't know what they could have but for example, if they tried to put a cloth on my face, the neck warmer would block it. As a matter of fact, that's exactly what it did. I stopped dead in my tracks not turning around and as soon as I felt hands touch my cheeks to get my mouth, I blocked the hand and kicked the person behind me hard in the ballz and I turned around to punch the person but my neck warmer fell off and lucky for me, there were two people and the other person put a different cloth over my mouth making me smell something that made me dizzy and my vision got fuzzy as I started to black out.