I Love You....

Quick Shout out to KinnadyLayne for giving me this idea!! And more chapters will revolve around both Y/N and Kyle's POV since the book is obviously called "Foster Brother Or Daddy" and the both of them are adopted as younger "siblings". So, cool? Cool. Anyway, enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

So Roy came back with all the things and he put them on the table.

~Time Skip

It was around the middle of the movie and I got a call from Laurent but I rejected it. What do I have to answer his call for? A few minutes later, I got a call from Larry and I ignored the call once again. Of course after that, Roy got a call and paused the movie. "Hello?" It got quiet as he spoke into the phone. "Uhh... Yea she's at my house....... Oh that's weird. She's in the bathroom but her phone is right here...... Well Laurent I dont see how she would've touched her phone if it wasn't near her. But yea she'll be home later. The movie is almost over.... Okay gotchu." He hung up the phone then glared at me. "1st and last time. He said call him." Roy says to me and I sigh. "Fine.... And you guys don't have to wait. You can keep the movie on cause I don't know how long I'll take." I look at them and Roy nods then I get up and walk away. I then called Laurent and he answered instantly. "Why the fuck you no answer us call?" I hear Laurent and roll my eyes. "I was in the bathroom... Why is it a problem?" I ask calmly. "Because you supposed to tell us if you go somewhere!" "For What? If I'm with Roy? Will I need you? You're The one who drinks alcohol. Roy treats me like an actual sister. You guys treat me as a sex toy who is always gonna be there to fuck yet you guys get mad when someone rapes me. Whether you were sober or not, you're just as wrong as John is for doing it!" It Got quiet on the other side of the line so I hung up and turned my phone off. I'm so sick and tired of people messing with my emotions like I'm just a toy. Everyone can fuck off. People have walked out of my life before so I'm used to it. But don't sit here and treat me like shit... I sighed and slowly started walking in but I stayed at the door seeing that Kyle and Roy were  having a moment.

Kyle's POV

As Y/N left the living room, I got a bit nervous.... Whenever we're alone, I always get nervous until after about 10 minutes pass... I know I know, we live with each other. But I can't help it.... "You never actually told me much about how your talk went...." "What Talk?" I ask stupidly and I hear Roy chuckle. "Baby boy, didn't you have a talk with that girl you like today?" I swear I love when he calls me that... But seriously... Why did he bring it up? "Oh right... It was chilling.... I got her number but I don't think I'm gonna call it." I say looking down. "Why not?" He Asks looking at me and I look at him. "I didn't feel the right connection..." I say looking away. "Meaning you dont really like her.... Is it someone else?" I dont look at him but I nod my head. "Why are you so afraid to talk to me about this Kyle?" He asks and I just shrug but he pulls away since his arms were around me. "No seriously. Look at me." He grabbed both of my hands turning me to face him. "Kyle we both told each other that anything that we talk about in this house won't leave this house... Why is this any different? Do you not trust me?" He asks and my eyes widen. "Of course I trust you! I just don't want you to end up judging me..." I say looking into his eyes for the first time... And feels weird but I can't move them... "Then talk to me. I'm here for you." I have to think of something quickly.... What do I say.... What the hell do I say?! "I uh... I like Laurent.... But don't say it loud cause Y/N doesnt know..." I say quietly. He just looked at me and tilted his head before saying "Really?" I nodded my head slowly... He maybe doesn't believe it. "Wait seriously?" He asks and I shrug. "Whats wrong with that?" I ask just to make myself sound more believable. "Nothing I just.... I never thought Laurent would be you're type.... I mean, I even would've thought Larry... But Laurent?" He asks and I roll my eyes. "Roy--" "Okay okay I'm sorry I'll stop... But.... Look, I mean, I love them both but, Laurent out of all people?" I get up to walk away but he pulls me back down instantly. "Okay okay I'm sorry baby boy, I'm done..... Kinda... Wait not yet. You do know how old he is right?" Oh God... Why did I even? "No... How old is he?" I ask out of curiosity. "23. But you know you're only 16?" "About to be 17--" "And still nowhere near legal..." I started to get annoyed but contained myself. "How old are you?" I ask curiously. "21. But youre still not legal." He says looking at me and I look away again. So even if I told him that I really liked him, he would just say I'm too young... "He's a celebrity anyway so its not like I can try anything. Plus Y/N would feel a certain way..." "Between me and you, the thought of you being with Laurent makes me worry.... Only because I know how he is.... He's extremely hands-on when he wants things. But One thing I absolutely wouldn't let him do is hurt you... And I'm worried about that." Okay I think I'm getting somewhere. "But why? I've been hurt before I'll be fine." "No.... I'm sorry but I'm not accepting it. You're not old enough to even be with him at the moment, you're not legal, you're still a baby. He's dangerous at the moment. And you're not gonna be around him until you get over it." He says making me confused and I get up again. "Why are you being like that?" "Being like what Kyle?" He asks and I back away. "I feel like you're judging me. You Sit here and fucking tell me to talk to you about what's going on yet you give me this shitty response... You're acting like its my choice whether I like someone or not. I hope you know that I have no fucking control over that--" "First of all, watch your mouth. Remember who you're talking to. I'm not just any random nigga on the street so watch your tone. Second of all, I'm sorry that I'm trying to Care for you and I don't want to see you get hurt--" "So telling me to get over someone and telling me I'm too young is you trying not to hurt me Roy?? Seriously? Your response is the only thing that's hurting me right now Roy..." Now I definitely can't tell him how I really feel about him. He's just gonna tell me to get over it... But even if I did like Laurent, why would he be the one to judge me? Of all people?