Is Yall Dun or Nah???

Y/N POV

The Twins and thots left and it was just us three now. We drove over to Roy and Kyle's house and we were just chilling at the moment. "What do you guys wanna do?" I ask as they both sit on the couch. "A movie night!" Roy says and laughs. "Yea lets get popcorn and cappuccinos cause I'm craving one right now." Kyle says and Roy chuckles. "I had no idea you had a job." Roy says and Kyle stops talking for a second. "I don't..." "Oh well how did you get the money then?" He asks and Kyle looks down. "I just thought you would--" "No no, no no. Wrong answer." Roy says messing with Kyle but Kyle thinks he's serious so he stays quiet making me and Roy laugh. "I'm kidding. My money is your money. But you do need to get a job honestly. But we can work on that later. Anyway are we all going to the store? Or do you want me to go buy the stuff?" Roy asks and I shrug. "We can all go cause I'm probably gonna want something then ask you to get it for me." I say playfully and serious. "Oh right then I'm gonna say no right?" He asks playfully as well. "Let's goooooooo!" I say and get up. " you know you're in pajamas right?" He said and I look down and shrugged. "Its not revealing so I don't Care. Again, let's go!" I say putting on sneakers and walking to the door.

***

We finally got to the store and went to the hot beverages section. Roy was looking for more things he needed and I was getting candy. I then looked behind and saw Kyle. "Can I tell you something?" He asks and I nod.

"I think I like..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

😮😮😮😮 who does he like??
BTW I know its short. Sorry for making you guys wait but I'll do my best to write more soon.