Chapter 8

Waking up I notice that it's both of them in bed with me. I look over at the clock and see that it is 5 am the sun is already out because well Alaska in the summer time.

Should I make them breakfast or would they freak out if I'm not in bed? I wonder to myself. They will probably freak out. I squeeze out of bed because I slept to much yesterday and I'm wide awake. I find my purse and desire to draw. I have a little watercolor set that I carry in my purse. I don't think I found my art yet but they are little post card size drawings. I want to do acrylic because that is my favorite but after being on the run for so long I had to stop. I wonder if they will have a room I can make into an art studio?

As I am painting I see the boys start to look for me in their sleep and end up cuddling each other. Awe *fangirl*!

Around 7 Liam starts to wake up. "Morning sleepy head" I whisper before he can freak out. "There you are love, what are you doing up so early?" He asks me. His morning voice, and that accent, I swear if I didn't have them already I would do anything to make them mine. "I have been up since 5. I slept to much yesterday." I whisper so I don't wake Sam.

"Why are you whispering" Sam asks in that same sexy voice. "Why are you awake Sam?" I ask him back. "Cus your not in bed" he responds like I should have already known. I start to pack up what I am doing before they notice, but it's too late.

"You have many talents my love, why are you trying to hide them?" Sam asks me gently as he comes up behind me. "They aren't that good, just some small pocket art." I tell him shyly. Well we need to see what you can do on a bigger scale." Liam says. "What is your preferred method?" I respond by telling him "acrylic and canvas. I do mainly landscapes."

Liam kisses me and I notice his thinking face as he goes down to make breakfast. "When was the last time you got to really use all of your talents?" Sam asks me. I can tell he is going to be upset by my answer, not at me but the situation of course. "Before everything, mainly back in high school and the first bit of college, but after the first half year of marriage I only got to do them when he was deployed." I respond. "If I wasn't perfect what was the point. Well that's what he used to say. The therapist that I went to when I was trying to get away from him told me to take it up again, because no matter how it turned out it is a coping and healing process." As I am telling him I can see the emotions flickering in his eyes.

"He is a tool if you ask me. You are amazing and perfect. What happened with the therapist?" He says while picking me up so I can sit on his lap. "I saw her about 3 times in one week before my ex found out and tried to get her fired. She still practices but I didn't want to risk her. It seems like ever since I meet him I was always trying to protect everyone from him. I could never get close to anyone. I know that after we leave here I may have to leave you both as well. That hurts me, but if it protects you I will do anything to make sure you both are ok and safe." I tell him. I can see I hit a nerve

"You are not leaving us for such a reason we will protect you and we can protect ourselves." He says. He gets up and carries me over to the kitchen, more like storms over.

"Liam!" Sam says as his brother is putting the plates on the tray. "What's the matter Sam" Liam says with worry. I guess he can tell how tense Sam is and how I am trying out calm him down. "Well brother, it seems like we are not man enough to protect out love!" Sam says with a deep dark voice i have never heard from him before. "What happened?" Liam asks me. Sam starts to speak but Liam stops him. It looks like that is my queue to speak.

After telling Liam what I said and having Sam hold me tighter like I was going to run off, Liam says, "I agree with Sam you are not going for such a stupid reason. Also if you are going to leave us I expect that you tell us before you do or we will come to find you. And don't even think of leaving a pathetic note or some cliche bull. You will explain your reasons like an adult and we will work it out or if it is something that can't be worked out we will let you leave and help you with what you need. I don't want to hear another word about that bastered coming between us. We may have to make a plan and pretend that we are not with you to protect you so we can get him but we are not actually going to leave each other for that. Do I make myself clear!" Liam says with the same dark power in his voice that Sam had.

Well so much for that thought "I just want you both safe, I know it has only been days but if you tally up the time that's like a month or more of dates in the normal span and I think I'm falling in love with you both. No, I think I already love you both. It would kill me to lose you. I have never felt this strong of love for anyone before much less 2." I tell them softly.

"Good!" They say together. Man that twin thing they don't normally do it but when they do I melt.

"Breakfast and then I think we will have to punish those thoughts out of you head." Sam says. At least he thinks of food first. Breakfast is quite while I think of what they will do as my punishment. It looks like they are having a conversation in their minds.

When they are done eating I clean up the plates and hear whispers from the other room. "We have decided" one of them says as I hear them get up. I know they are not going to hurt me but I'm worried about what they are going to do.

"As we both need to work today because of a big client we have agreed that your punishment is orgasms while we work." Liam says. "You remember the sybian right love?" Sam says with a smirk. I think I'm going over pass out. My punishment is pleasure. I will probably be begging them to stop before they even touch me.

They don't say anything as I follow them to the office. When we get there they start to set everything up. "Go shower and come back bare." Sam says as he is helping Liam carry something into the office from the play room. "Yes master" I respond. That is the only appropriate response that I can think of as I do as I am told.

After my shower I go back to the office naked. They have the sybian set up in the corner with cuffs and everything set up.

"Now love, do you know why you are being punished?" Sam asks me. "Because I thought I had to leave you?" I ask. "Because you think too much about things you don't need to worry about. This is to get your brain to think about one thing only and that is pleasure. For right now you are the sex slave. You have no worries other than how many orgasms you have before you pass out." Liam states as he gets me attached to everything. "We will be controlling it from our desk and you don't have to ask to cum. As if you can count as it happens."  Sam says with a dark teasing look.

I think they want me addicted to them. I'm already starting to be.

After I am all tied up, they go to their desk and t feel it start to move. They have set it up with clit pussy and ass attachments, but I am currently hovering over them. Sam comes back over with lube. "This is going to seem strange but we are going to lower you slowly over them before doing anything else." I'm confused but he starts putting the lube all over my lower region and all over the attachments. He gets back to his desk and I feel myself slowly sinking. It must be the harness. The first attachment is touching me. I start to try to get it in knowing that's what they want. The first one is for my bottom. It's extremely long. I work it in slowly as I'm lowering over the others. It goes from a low pulse to a medium one as I feel the one for my pussy start to touch it. I'm moaning and my body feels like it is on fire for more. Slowly slowly slowly it goes in. I feel full and stuffed. As I sink fully down and the last nub hits my clit it speeds up more. I'm moaning and shaking. There is no getting away from the feelings. I see stars bursting over and over again. I have lost all track of time. I don't even remember my name. After a bit I know I look like a mess but I don't care. They would Chang the speed at different times going from extreme to stopping it and from stopping to extreme or just any crazy combination that they can think of. Anything that is unexpected.

Sam gets up and makes his way to me. "Look at our little love brother!  Such a good girl. You are our good girl right?" He asks me. All I can do is nod my head as I moan more and more. Currently it's on extreme and my whole body is pulsing and cumming over and over. I can barely understand what he is saying.

Slowly the vibration settles down and I'm in utter bliss. The guys are whispering but I don't know or care what they are saying. I let myself drift to sleep. They will take care of me.