Chapter 2

July 2015 (Next day) - Sunny day - Island in the Pacific Ocean

I woke up to an empty bed and voices getting closer. "...and food. Yeah but we have to take it slow we can feed her cloth her and trap her here but that wont make her trust us we wont know the truth of her feelings until we bring her home and let her be with her friends and family again. no we have to keep her safe and with us. No dude we cant and the sooner you get that through your head the better thats why I made sure her bills are payed for the rest of the year If she wants to be with us after these three months thats up to her but you cant force anything not sex not anything. ok? yeah you are right I just want her so bad she is so perfect for us we need her. I know man but if we push her to fast she will break and thats the last thing we want yes we want to play with her but we don't want to hurt her or break her trust when that happens it will be over for good thats why she needs us both she needs to know we will keep each other in check and keep her safe. Yeah you are right. Thats why I am older." Well their voices are identical so its hard to tell who is talking but one wants to jump in and the other is smart. I get the fishing line from in my purse and hide it under my ring. Failing to prepare is preparing to fail like my middle school teacher used to say.

The door opens and I pretend to be asleep but I smell bacon and eggs and toast with butter and tea. "love we brought you breakfast in bed and when you are ready we can go exploring today." one of them says. I look up and Sam is only in shorts and Liam is in a open button down floral shirt with swim trunks. "It smells good" I say to them they put the tray down for me and I see my shake on the side in one of those freezer glasses so you don't put ice in the drink but it stays cold. "Awe thanks who thought of this I always hate it when the shake gets watered down but I like it extra cold!" "Liam did the shopping because he got the list I got the close he got the food and stuff." Sam said. "Well you did a good job too the closet is all the right colors!" I say. "What colors there is like only one main color in there and its his favorite" Liam says. "Its also like the only color that she wears I quote 'If you get anything in aqua thats flowy or preppy she will love it anything in green or purple next but if you dare get pink she will probably light you on fire so watch out'" he says smiling. Yep I guess your informant knows me well I love anything aqua and green and purple but haha you didn't know about my current love of gold accessories" I say trying to give a little hint like I do. "Oh you mean like this" He says and pulls out a beautiful gold set Its a ring earnings and a neckless with an aquamarine teardrop stone in the center with a delicate gold work around it. "OMG its beautiful but I don't know if it will look good on you." I joke at him. "Love you know its for you. your the one with a fetish for blue." "Its not a fetish" I tell him "Its love or lust not sure but I think its love been going on for 15 years so yeah"

Liam laughs at our banter and tells me to eat up I grab the lid and there are pancakes and sunny side up eggs and butter and bacon and chocolate chips all in the shape of a guys face the eggs as eyes bacon for the mouth pancakes on the side so I can dunk and chocolate chips as the nose and hair spikes. "AWE soo cute Liam" I tell him keep this up and you might win the prize." I joke. "Theres a prize" of course there is what did you think I would not reward your efforts. You are trying to prove that you can make me happy and as much as I think the methods to get me here where not the smartest I do know you are trying and I will make the best of this situation and I did kinda agree so its not fully kidnapping I guess but who knows it may just be Stockholm syndrome" I say trying to understand whats going on. "Don't worry sweetie I will make sure you have a choice If you really want to go home or we break your trust you can go home. Have you ever done a dom/sub relationship before?" he asks me. I think of my last relationship and run to the bathroom to throw up. I feel one of them pulling my hair back to get it out of the way and the other running the water. When I stop I see the water and they are rubbing my back and arm. "thanks" I say weakly. "What just happened." Sam asks. "When I think about it I through up I don't want to talk about it." I tell them. 'My ex ruined me for any future anything.' I think to myself as they help me get cleaned up.