Chapter 3

A few hours later - Dark night - Island off Alaska - Liam's POV

Finally we can get back to her. "Its a good thing there are two of us nocking this out otherwise we would never have time for her. I wonder If she is in bed yet I didn't hear the water drain." Sam says. "Shit" I say as we run down the hall to check on our angel. 

We find her still in the bath asleep on the built in seat with the book reader over her and her face on her book. "Get the towel" I tell Sam as I get her off the book and out of the tub. I put her on the towel in Sam's arms and rap her up then take her back while he deals with the tub and book. We are trying not to eye rape her considering that she has nothing on. Her skin is so soft and she is cold now so i get her all warm by rubbing the towel all over her.

We already know that she is a sweet caring and loving woman and that she just wants to help everyone. What I am now realizing is that she has some fucking amazing curves. Her hair is tied up in a bun and her face is free of makeup she is so amazing I don't ever want to lose her.

"I wish she was awake right now so we could play with her. I'm so horny its not even funny." Sam says. "Go take a cold shower we are not going to put any pressure on her. She will let us know when she is ready Im going to get her ready for bed and you will behave." I tell him sternly. There is no way I am going to let him mess this up something happened to her and we have to be careful that we don't set her off. 

I am carful that I don't touch her too much or look I don't want to violate her and I know it will be harder if I look to keep from touching her. After she is in her pjs and so are we we snuggle in with her in the middle and give her kisses on her forehead. "Brother I am so horny its been to long" Sam tells me. "Tomorrow brother if she is not ready I will take care of you." I say back starting to think of ways to keep him in check. "Goodnight" He says and I give him a kiss and we snuggle in for some sleep.

Day 3 on the island - bright and sunny - Christi's POV

Mmmm warm. I think as I snuggle into my blankets. The twins snuggle in closer and I ask "Master did you put me to bed last night?" "Yes sweetheart I didn't look too much we respect you but we didn't want to wake you up I just dried you off and got your pjs on and we went to sleep." Liam tells me. I love how he goes into detail so I am not wondering or getting scared I know that he will watch over me and protect me. "Love I have to tell you it was so hard for me to just sleep last night if you are not ready I will need to take Liam for a bit to keep in check." Sam tells me as his very hard and very big thing is poking me in the butt. "Its ok I kinda want to play truth or dare today that may help keep you in line" I joke with him. Im getting horny with these two and I want to see how far they go together.

"You stay there and I will get us all some food OK?" Liam asks me. "mhmmm" I respond turning into Sam and going back to sleep for a bit as he plays with my hair. "I am falling in love with you please don't break my heart." Sam whispers in my hair. Awe thats so cute. "I will do my best I know that right now I feel safe and feel that I can trust you both but time is the only way to find out. When Lam gets back we can talk about the hard limits, OK?" I tell him back. "Love anything you want." Sam tells me.

"Oh can you help me get this off." I say remembering something that has been on my finger for too long. "Sure love I will help you take anything off." He says with lust in his voice. I lift my hand for him to take off my ring and then fishing line. I watch his face as he notices. "Liam!!!!!!!" He yells as he jumps out of bed. I start busting out laughing. "What happened!" Liam says running in the room like a bat out of hell. "She has...." He can't even say it I wonder if he knows what it is. "Why do you have fishing line on your finger?" Liam asks me he is very upset. "Because I overheard a conversation yesterday about someone not being able to wait and got scared." I tell him seriously. "Get that away from her Liam please!!!" Sam begs. I look at him confused as I unwrap it and hand it to Liam. "Are you ok Sam?" I ask walking over to him. "Stop no sit on the bed" He says back. "Liam search her please" He says all scared. "Sam that was it i don't have anything more ok i only would use it if taken by force and I now know you wont do that" I tell him as I start to strip. "Go ahead and search me I tell him worried but a little turned on too as I see his eyes widen when I take off my undies too and lay spread eagle on the bed. "Sam go ahead and search her Im going to get the food I just put on the trays and then we can eat then play some games.