Chapter 6

A/N
Not edited. Comment if you find errors for me please.

The same day - Alaskan island beach

As we are dragging Sam to the shower he starts to complain about wanting to swim immediately "we have to wait 30 minutes after we eat" Liam says while giving Sam a noogie. Giggling I grab both their hands and drag them into the water room.

I slowly undress Liam with sams help. One Liam is naked I'm able to grab them both by their long hard cocks. I've never seen a cock this big I swear they're ten inches each and thick as hell. They are both circumcised and I swear I could get off with just the head.

As I pull them into the shower they start kissing me and washing me all over. After they've given me three orgasms and dp they finally start washing each other. I step back and watch them washing each other. "I'm in charge now boys I want to see what you to with each other" I say while sitting in the counter. "Only if you play with yourself while watching" Liam says. I start playing with myself while watching them. They start washing each other and jacking each other off. Liam takes control and starts fucking Sam in the ass. I can't take it anymore I have to get in on this. I walk over to the shower seat and sit down with my legs spread. Sam sees what I want and moves them both over to me. Sam uses his bell head and smacks it a few times against my clit before inserting himself in me. After multiple orgasms we finally got cleaned up and were able to make our way to the pool.

I run over and dive in, behind me i see Liam slowly walking into the pool down the stairs. "Sam are you come in? The water is fine" I say while floating in the middle. "I had to wait for you to come back up to see my wonderful cannonball" Sam says in his silly voice. He proceeds to cannonball into the pool to try and splash us. As soon as he goes under I feel a hand on my ankle trying to pull me under the water. Too bad for them I'm a really strong swimmer. I dive in the water to get away from him by swimming around the other side of the pool. I get out of the pool and sneak over to the bed while they can't see me. While they are looking the other way I dive back in and pull them under water. "Where did you come from?" Liam says as he comes sputtering back up from under water. We then notice Sam hasn't come back up from the water yet. Were in the 9ft area of the pool and he's all the way on the bottom. I freak out and go down to get him dragging his ass up and pull him over to the shallow end to hold his head above water. Once he surfaces he starts laughing at us. "I bet you didn't know I could hold my breath for three minutes" he says laughing his ass off. I smack him upside the back of his head "first off there is no way you can hold your breath for three minutes, secondly don't do that shit to me. I was afraid you were drowning" I say upset but yet relieved that he's ok. "I bet I can hold my breath longer than you" Sam says. " you're on" says Liam. Let the games begin, these guys don't know what they have started.

They tried to beat me five times but I won every time. "So what do I get for beating your ass?" I say smirking at them. "Well for winning you get to pick what's for dinner but for all that cursing we will have to have a spanking session. "Our girl shouldn't have those dirty words in her mouth" Sam says in a stern manner. I'm really surprised because Sam is normally the goofy one. It looks like our fun pool time is over.

After deciding what's for dinner and Liam cooking we enjoyed our dinner and then they bring me upstairs. Liam told me I had a choice. I could either go into the playroom for my punishment or the bedroom. Even after being there earlier they didn't want to scare me. I want to prove my love to them so I chose the play room. "You have a choice of what you want us to use for your punishment" Liam says as Sam looks worried.

I walk over to the different tools they have ignoring the ones that have caused me pain in the past, I know exactly what I'm looking for. I grab the four identical floggers and set them on the table. "I'm ready for subspace" I tell them with the most serious expression to let them know I'm ok with this. They look st me with shocked expression as I was over to the x-frame. I get myself into position facing the wall, when I don't hear them moving I look over and tell them "are you going to tie me up daddies?"

"Are you sure you are ready for this?" Sam says with a worried expression. I walk over to them and put a hand on each of their cheeks. "I picked the flogger because I know it can't hurt me but it will bring me joyous pain". I told them as I kiss each of their cheeks. "Only if you are sure love," Sam says. "Oh I am more than sure because I know that you will take care of me. Don't ask me how I know but I trust you both and I know that this will help me more than anything. This is one of my favorites and I will tell you both more tomorrow about my past but for now I want and need this." I tell them with a mix of emotions.

As I walk back over to the x-frame I remember something. "Can one of you get an eye mask?" I ask them. "That is a lot of trust you are giving us love, are you sure." One of them says as I get into position. "I know and this is your test so just go with it and prove my trust is in the right place." I tell them while holding myself in position. They stop talking and start moving. Liam comes over to me to tie me up and says to me "we need safe words before we do this my darling. What do you want them to be?" "What do you use with each other?" I ask back. "We haven't used safe words with each other in years love because we know each other's limits from years of experience and the twin bond" Sam says on my other side. "Oh ok, I guess pineapple for slow down and purple for stop" I tell them. "We are going to ask about that later love, those are definitely different" Sam says with a chuckle. The time for talk is over as I get tied up and blindfolded. After they check the restraints they get the floggers and get into position. "Do you want to count or how do you want your punishment?" One of them asks me. "With this I was bad I have said bad words that I shouldn't say from when I got here so go until I am about to pass out" I tell them. I know I need this. I hear them gasp behind me. "I need subspace" I tell them. They have figured out what I am trying to say and start after counting to 3.

As they start getting the rhythm I slowly allow myself to drift into the bliss that is subspace. I don't have to think here I know they will take care of me. My nightmares can't get me here. As they go double time on my back and behind, I feel the release of thoughts, the slight burning on my back of pain but not pain. It is like an intense massage that brings me to this floating feeling that is indescribable. All I hear is the smack of the floggers on my skin. I have lost track of time. The only sound I make is a grunt every so often. I don't know how long this lasts.

I barely noticed that they are taking me down and someone is caring me to bed. They put me on my stomach and start rubbing cream on my back. Four hands working on me and I am in bliss. They cover me up and get into bed with me to keep me warm. As I drift off into a blissful slumber I hear them whisper above me but I don't care about anything right now and I drift into a dreamless sleep.

SAM'S POV

We flogged her until we noticed her body starting to give out. We know that our girl is where she wants to be but I am scared as to why. We both stop at the same time and start to remove the cuffs holding her up. I pick her up like a baby and Liam brings me a blanket that we keep here for aftercare. After wrapping her up in it I carry my angel to our room and them we rub her down with a special cream to help her. We get in bed and cover her up and play with her hair as she closes her eyes and passes out. "Do you think we did to much? I know it's what she wanted but did we go to far?" I whisper to my other half. "No, brother. This is what she wanted and she will explain tomorrow why she needed this but for now we just have to trust her. She didn't use the safe words at all we have to trust this is what she wanted." He whispers back playing with her hair.

We settle down for the night and talk about work and what needs to be done tomorrow. We also plan what to make her for breakfast and agree that along with making a big breakfast we will have two shakes for her in the morning just in case.