Chapter 4

Later that day- Alaskan island beach

I watch as the men are playing in the water of the Pacific Ocean. It was to cold for me but they are used to it. 'I wonder if they have sex in the ocean.' I think to myself.

Shaking my head I get up from the little table they have on the porch and decide to play a prank on them. I head into the house and start cooking dinner. This is a prank because they can't see me and don't know where I am and might think I ran off.

As I am putting the stuffed shells in the oven and start on the salad I hear the commotion. "Where is she. She was just right here man. I can't believe you let her out of your sight. Maybe she just had to pee. You said that for the last 30 minutes. We have given her enough time for that and she should have told us she was going in. Maybe she ran away. Where would she go." I hear them freaking out and feel kinda bad so I call out "dinner will be ready in 30 go wash up."  Man that reminded me of better times before my friend was killed. I used to make dinners for her whole family and helped raise her brother. I don't go near them anymore because I blame myself for her death.

I start crying right as they storm in. They look pissed at first but then confused. "Love what is wrong." They ask. "Just the past hitting me like a ton of bricks." I tell them as I try to pull myself together. "Ok take it easy love we are here for anything you need."  Liam says.

I know thanks. I say wiping the tears away.  "Go clean up. Dinner is almost done. " I start chopping again as the both kiss my head and head to the shower to get clean.

I finished the salad and decide to make a cake for dessert it can bake while we eat so I start with that. By the time the guys are done the food is on the table and the cake in the oven and everything is already cleaned up. I don't want them to see the cake yet. It has been too long from the last time I cooked like this and it feels good to have someone to take care of. I hear the stampede of their feet as they run down the stairs.

"It smells amazing love" they say and continue to praise my cooking throughout the meal. When we are half way done I hear the timer and forbid them to go in the kitchen. Sam tried to help but I stopped him. After getting out the cake and setting it out to cool I got everything I needed to decorate it with and set everything up and reset the timer to 30 minutes. Dinner continued and when it was done I sent them off to work and set about decorating the cake. Liam dragged Sam to get work done so I could surprise them.

The cake is a double chocolate cake with whipped chocolate frosting and white chocolate pudding with a tiny bit of strawberry preserves in the middle with chocolate covered strawberries on top all around the edges. When it's done I clear the table and set it there with milk for all of us and tell the boys they can come down.

"Finally! Now unchain me! I need to see what our love has for us." I hear from the office. I start laughing at the mental image. "Oh you think that's funny well you wouldn't if you where in my shoes! It's cruel and unusual....." He trails off as he sees the surprise. In his stunned state Liam grabbed him and my confusion only lasted a brief second as Sam tried to get at the cake. "Stop of you wont get any" Liam bellowed. That snapped Sam out of his trance and he calmed down. "But it's chocolate and strawberry and cake and milk and cake and chocolate and she made it and I want it and smell good and can I have and want to eat and nom nom nom I want and " "and stop Liam interrupted Sam's rambling. "Behave and you get some misbehaving will lead to you not getting any and having to watch us eat it." I just watched in pride as the whole exchange progressed. I am so glad that I get that response from my cooking.

Sam calmed himself and Liam let him sit down but took the serving knife before Sam even tried to cut in. "I think we need to get a picture of this. " Liam said and got out his phone. He took a picture of us with the cake and of the cake and then a few artsy pictures of the cake. 'He is just trying to torment Sam' I say to myself. "You are just trying to torment me brother why are you so mean." Sam wines. "Fine" Liam huffs handing a piece to Sam with a wink at me. I watch Sam take a bite and he looks like he is transported to paradise. Liam gives me a piece and I taste the amazing baking that I do. The cake is perfect. I feel proud of myself that I was able to do what I haven't don't in over 5 years.

Sam tried to take another piece but I smacked his hand. "If you eat it all now there will not be any for tomorrow and don't you want to be able to have some off of me?" I say to him as I put the lid on the cake tray and put it in the fridge. All he can do is stare and lick his lips. "Ok time for bed. Our work is done for the night and we had a long day. And we are just going to sleep Sam." Liam said. Sam pouted but didn't say anything as he sulked while cleaning the remainder of the dishes. We all make our way upstairs and got ready for bed and fell asleep in a cuddle fest.