Chapter 5

The next day - Alaskan island beach

I woke up to my leg getting humped. I can tell it's Sam. Smelling breakfast I smile to myself before opening my eyes. I know it's fast for me to be with them but there is this pull just like how they said I am it for them it seems like it goes both ways. And even though I had something to drink before we did it I know that was the only way to get myself to do what I really wanted. I haven't been with anyone after that night. Even the thought has tears trying to escape. But I'm not going to go there all of that is behind me for now I will tell them when I'm ready but they are already doing so much to help me.

"Good morning star shine" Sam say in his childlike voice. "Morning bed head" I respond with a smirk. I wait for him to respond knowing it will be something silly. "I don't have bed head I have smexy head, right Liam?" Sam wines. "Well as we are twins and identical I cannot say anything bad about your looks now can I?" Liam says as he walks in with breakfast. Sam looks pleased as Liam shows us what's on the menu for today.

Grits with scrambled eggs and cottage cheese. Of course I have my shake there too and today feels like a shake day. "Master, can I ask for your help with something?" I say worried. "Of course love. I will always do everything in my power to help you as long as it is in your best interest." He responds. "Well I hate having to remember my pills all the time and I need to take them twice a day, some are just once but I always forget if I take them and worry about it." I tell him shyly. "Why didn't you ask me?" Sam pouts. "Because you're goofy." Liam replies "and I will most definitely help you with that we can go over what you need when after you eat." As they start to dig in they notice that I'm only drinking my shake. "Please eat up love, we have a big day ahead."  Liam tells me looking worried at my lack of eating. "As much as I love this meal I don't think I can eat today. The problem is with my stomach. I have been eating a lot with y'all, more than I normally do and now I'm worried that all the unusual activity is making it hard to eat. I'm sorry I'm suck a drag, but I don't think I can do much today. I'm sorry." I say as I start crying. Why am I like this why can't I just be normal. They are giving me everything and I seem so ungrateful. I want to be everything for them and give them everything they need. I'm lost in my own thoughts that I don't notice that Sam left. When I look up Liam is starting at me like I just took his candy. "Love you know why there are two of us right?" He asks me softly. "So you can go in both ways?" I ask confused. "No love," he says with a small chuckle "it's so that if you are ever feeling bad or just are not up for anything we can take care of it between us. I know that you have some issues, and we are going to make sure everything is the best for you. The best doctors and all, but we never want you to feel like you have to do anything. We chose you because of your kindness, thoughtfulness, and inner beauty. The fact that you are the most beautiful creature we have ever seen on the outside as well as the inside just means that you are perfect for us. You deserve everything that is wonderful and good." Liam says worried. I relax a bit. I am really starting to fall for them. I know that I need to hard my heart but it is so hard with them. "You did all of this intentional, didn't you?" I ask him. "Let's get Sam back here first love and then we can talk about it. I know he is hurting." Liam says.

Oh no when I was worried that I wasn't good enough Sam took it the wrong way. I have to remember that he is extremely sensitive himself.

Without saying a word I grab Liam's hand and pull him out of the room to find Sam. Smack, smack, smack. "Love," Liam says stopping me, "I think he is in the locked room. I don't want to scare you with what is in there." I can tell by the look on his face that there is some intense things in there. "It's ok I know that you won't use them on my unless I ask or tell you it's ok. But I really need to get to Sam." I tell him wringing my hands. I push open the Now unlocked door and see Sam naked in the middle of the room on his knees whipping himself.