Joyousness

New chappie! :D

Enjoy, readers! :D

Keeley went straight to the boys’ complex, and barged into Harry and Louis’s flat, where she assumed the boys would most likely be. She dropped her suitcase and ran into the lounge room, throwing her arms up.

“I’m home!” She shouted, spinning around. The boys all stood and cheered with her, pulling her into hugs and ruffling her blonde locks upon her hair. She grinned as she hugged Niall, kissing his cheek. He smiled widely at her. Louis gave her a very welcoming wedgie, and Harry winced behind Louis, recalling unpleasant memories. Keeley cried out and circled Louis, pinning him on the couch and giving him an even bigger wedgie. He cried out, flailing in surrender.

“Never again, I promise!” He squealed, high-pitched. Keeley grinned victoriously, turning around and encasing Zayn in a hug.

“Z!” She yelled cheerfully, pulling back but keeping her arm around his waist casually. Zayn slung his arm over her shoulder, smiling widely.

“How was your trip, Keels?” He questioned her. Keeley grinned.

“Brilliant!” her eyes sparkled as they all flopped onto the couches, Zayn and Keeley still tangled as she looked at him animatedly. “The fans were so amazing!” She gushed.

Harry snorted humorously as he picked up the television remote and flicked it on, before dropping it again. “We know.” It was on a news channel, and as Keeley grew confused, frowning lightly, she blinked. On the screen, was her! She gaped, hanging jaw, as she looked at the television screen.

It was videoing her when she was in a crowd of fans, and Keeley couldn’t tell where it was, but she was surrounded, and she was smiling widely as she bounced around, greeting everyone cheerfully.

“So, Susan, we have a one-of-a-kind superstar on our hands!” The news reporter, Andy, exclaimed, holding his microphone to his mouth. Susan chuckled lightly, looking amazed herself.

“Wow. So, her name is Keeley Harrison, and I’m certain everyone in the UK must know her name already.” Andy laughed in response. He was reporting from outside a radio station where Keeley had been.

“Yes. She’s releasing her new single and album soon, and she already had thousands of fans waiting in line for her. I’ve seen her Twitter account, which shows she is well on her way to the million milestone of followers, and it also appears that she has been following back all her fans so far. It’s quite amazing, seeing such a rising star so appreciative towards her fans. I heard from someone that Keeley has been arriving at radio stations early, sometimes an hour early, so she can see all her fans personally. It’s truly sensational, and her music is outstanding as well.” Andy finished, smiling, and the screen flashed back to Susan, who was also smiling, shaking her head slightly.

“Yes, Keeley Harrison has taken the country by storm, and is already well known for her consideration and kindness towards her fans. Remarkable! Her single, Get Set, will be released on Thursday, and followed by her album, which will be released on the following Wednesday.” Susan finished, and it went to commercials. Keeley let out a large breath.

“Whoa,” she looked cross-eyed, blinking wildly as she shook it off.

Liam was about to speak, but was interrupted by the ringing of his phone. He quickly got to his feet and hurried out the room, his muffled voice answering his call.

“So, the girl who has taken the country by storm, how does it feel to be a national sensation?” Louis waggled his eyebrows as he held an imaginary microphone to Keeley’s mouth. She grinned slyly.