Beginnings

Big fatty chappie! :D I hope this satisfies you all! I added as much humour to keep those people interested that love the humour of this story, and i'm sorry if it doesn't reach your expectations. Anyway, I decided to cut Keeley's trip in half, so this chapter is dedicated solely to Sweden, and the next one is all the US!

Enjoy, readers! :D

As soon as they were on the plane, Keeley whipped out her iPhone, and was on Twitter. She had barely gotten on there since being signed, and she found she had several more followers. All the boys were now following her, and Keeley followed them all back. And what shocked her the most, was what was trending.

Her soccer game with the boys was trending, and everyone was wondering who she was. Some were being nice and gushing about ‘how funny she was’, and that she had a ‘great sense of humour’. Others were being a bit mean about it, unnecessarily, but Keeley toughened it up. You get haters and you get obsessed. They kind of even each other out.

Keeley slept on the plane most of the way to Copenhagen, and when she wasn’t sleeping, she was munching on food, and singing in a Southern accent. Calen and Max were both sitting as far away from her as possible, and were chatting lowly about business, fluttering paper around like they were important or something. Well, whatever, Keeley could sing.

Keeley checked her Twitter again and found that the boys were all chatting to her together in one conversation, mainly asking her what she was doing and announcing they were bored without her company. They also managed to explain that Louis had put chicken fillets on his chest and had taped them, giving himself breasts. But then he couldn’t get them off, and they had an interview shortly after. It was frenzy, but the boys eventually decided to take pity on the poor Tomlinson, and pulled off the taped boobs.

She replied to them, telling them she was sitting on the plane, with no one funny to entertain her.

Once landing in Copenhagen, they were on another plane to Stockholm, and then they would stay for a week. Keeley was relieved she wouldn’t be on that Satan plane for a week. If she had an imaginary friend, everything would be fantastic. Hm… An imaginary friend…

The three arrived in Stockholm in the morning of the day after they left London, and they were all jet-lagged, but Keeley had her first interview in an hour after arriving, with a well-known television show. Her interviewer, Erik, was a fluent English speaker, and Calen informed her of tips on the way to the building. He told her what she should be doing in the interview, and at the studio, she was introduced to Erik, who ran her through their topics and such. It was overwhelming at the start, but Keeley welcomed the feeling with open arms and graciously took it all as it came.

“At the end, we will discuss your upcoming album and single, and similar topics. It’s all very basic, if you’ve ever seen an interview.” Keeley grinned, carefree.

“Sure. Thanks, Erik.”

They got themselves seated comfortably in front of the cameras, and Calen was staying for her first interview, but during her other ones, he needed to go have his own meetings.