Chapter 37

A Q U A R I U S

 I was now five months pregnant and life was amazing

 I was now five months pregnant and life was amazing. The night I came home it took a lot of convincing for Vincent and Kyle not to kill Zale. Once we explained what he wanted and that he just did not know how to socialize they calmed down and showed some sympathy.

Zale was now doing amazing and could speak properly and was mated to little Victor. They stayed glued together and he was adamant on getting Victor pregnant.

My belly looked like I was 7 months pregnant and I was excessively big. Today we had a checkup. We decided to find the babies gender today, at first, we wanted a surprise, but I wanted to decorate the room and we needed to know the gender to do that. Vincent said first born in alpha families are almost always male, but I wanted to be sure.

He gently helped me down the stairs and we made our way to the doctor's office.

"Excited?"

I asked him a little giddy myself. He rolled his eyes playfully and kissed my head.

"I know it's a boy, I've known these last five months."

I rolled my eyes and pushed him away playfully.

We made our way to the doctor's office and signed in with the new assistant. Gloria was pregnant too, so she was off duty for now.

"The doctor will see you in a minute."

We thanked her and I sat down in the chair. My back was killing me with all this pressure, and I groaned and leaned forward. Vincent being the great mate he is, rubbed my back.

Ten minutes later we sat in an office and awaited the doctor. He walked in a bit later looking happy as ever.

"Hello! Here for a checkup in the baby?"

He said grabbing the items for an ultrasound. I happily nodded and he put the warm gel on my stomach. He looked around but did not need to do much looking cause the baby was right in front of the camera.

"Well it's a boy! but...."

He said looking around striking fear into my heart.

Was something wrong with my baby? Would he be okay?

"But what?!"

I said snapping at the doctor a bit, I guess it was just mama bear coming out.

"The baby seems to be growing at an alarming rate...."

He said seeming shocked himself.

"It's like he's fully developed and everything! I've never seen this before; you should still have two months to go!"

He said still looking. I calmed down a bit not hearing anything bad. So, what if he was growing fast? Maybe that was him just being a hybrid.

"Could it be because he's a hybrid?"

Asked Vincent. It was like he read my mind!

The doctor nodded his head.

"Most likely. I mean hybrid babies are more likely to be born quicker, plus this is an alpha. Give or take about a month and this little sucker should be out."

He said smiling at me. I smiled back looking at Vincent who seemed on top of the world.

"Are you doing a cesarean or natural?"

He said writing something on a clip board. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Natural is fine, rather keep it traditional."

He chuckled but nodded, probably realizing I did not know what I put myself into.

"Okay you're all set, next time you will see me is when you go into labor!"

I smiled and grabbed my mates hand squeezing, excited to start this family.

The doctor wiped the gel off me before wishing me a good luck.

"Now want to go finish the baby room. We just need paint and to arrange the furniture!"

He said making me squeal and grab his hand rushing to get to the car.

*
*
*

A month and a half later....

"YOU'RE NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER TOUCHING ME AGAIN YOU FUCKING DICK!"

I yelled as I pushed the baby out. Vincent chuckled but I could see him wince as I squeezed his hand with all I had. I heard a crack but ignored it as another contraction hit me.

"AHHH!"

I yelled as I gave another big push. A nurse wipes sweat off my forehead and the doctor kept telling me how good I was doing.

"One more push and he'll be out! Come on Aquarius you can do it!"

I panted and laid my head back. I was extremely tired and in a lot of pain. This was tough work! This baby better be the cutest thing on earth because I swear....

I clutched my mates' hand and gave a big push. It was quiet for a second before I heard a patting noise and a loud cry.

I sighed in relief knowing the baby was okay. I closed my eyes and took deep breaths.

"You did amazing sweetheart."

Said Vincent as he kissed my forehead. I opened one eyes and stared at him.

"You're seriously going to be using your hand for a long while."

He turned a bit pale a gave a forced chuckle. Soon enough a nurse came over.

"Here's your baby! He weights seven pounds on the dot! He's 19 inches long and perfectly healthy!"

She handed me my crying baby and I started to tear up. He had a small little nose and full lips. His hair was black and curly, and I saw his eyes were green just like his daddy's.

"He's perfect..."

I whispered. I opened my gown and let him latch onto my nipple, making a face at the weird feeling. My breast had swelled a bit but not too much to where it looked like I had boobs. They were noticeably chubbier when I took my shirt off but that was it.

"Have you decided on a name?"

The nurse asked looking at me and Vincent, he just smiled to me and I looked at the nurse.

"Lupin. Lupin Kai Crest."

I said smiling at my little bundle of joy. He was an Alpha and I could not be any prouder. I made my away across the sea to start a family like this, and even though it took me through a lot of trouble I could not be happier.

EDITED 11/12/20