the closet 3

✂️
PROBABLY THE FINAL PART
Y'all really like the piss smut huh 😂

I'm going to try to update some other stories this week, hang tight!

~~~~~

Scott gets maybe five hours of sleep that night, wakes up bright and early and prepares two cups of coffee for himself. Mitch drags himself out of bed hours after Scott, and Scott is there to make him breakfast: coffee, eggs, more coffee.

"You still up for this?" Scott asks his roommate a little too cheerfully, hope seeping through his voice. It makes him sound vulnerable, too excited.

Mitch contemplates him for a long moment, dark circles smudged beneath his eyes. "Are you?"

'Yeah, my dick is up for this, that's for sure' Scott thinks to himself.

"I am if you are," Scott replies instead.

Mitch gives him a faint smile. "Then I am too..."

Scott inwardly cheers, and there's pep to his step as he bounces toward the sink to clean off their plates, humming a joyful tune.

Scott is glad both he and Mitch's parents are out of town for the week, it would be a lot more difficult to hide all this if they were home...

He makes all the necessary preparations and precautions, takes a trip to the store after breakfast to buy a waterproof mattress cover and some cheap towels. When he returns, Scott enthusiastically chugs several bottles of water, giving Mitch a thumbs up whenever they cross paths. Once afternoon rolls around he starts to regret his promise, wishing he could just step into the bathroom and take a quick leak, but he knows he'll be too bladder shy to perform later that night if he does. He doesn't want to get so unbearably full that it hurts to move again, though.

He wonders when he became so whipped for Mitch. Is he just excited about exploring this new part of his sexuality with his best friend, who probably likes it even more than him? Is he just indulging Mitch? Scott shakes his head, pushing the thoughts away. It's almost seven o'clock and he needs to fix the bed.

He pulls the mattress cover taut over the surface of the bed, smoothing it out to eliminate any wrinkles. He lays down several towels on the middle of the bed to soak up their inevitable mess and sits back on his haunches to admire his work. Scott can't believe they're actually going through with this. He just prays that Mitch won't back out at the last minute.

Scott returns to the living room, painfully aware of the liquid sloshing around in his belly. He glances at the clock. Just fifteen minutes until seven. He can make it. He did it once and he can do it again.

Five minutes before seven and Mitch emerges from the bathroom, their eyes meeting. If he had taken a piss, Scott swears he'll-

Mitch gives him a smirk and a shaky thumbs up, then retreats to his bedroom. Scott follows after him, excited and nervous and really needing to pee. He's half-hard in his pants, too, which makes walking in a straight line a little more difficult.

Scott closes the door behind him - he doesn't need to, their parents arent even in the same state, let alone the same house.
but he feels better if he does - and rakes his eyes over Mitch's body. He's climbed onto the middle of the bed where Scott has placed the towels and is stripping his clothes off. He sheds his underwear and looks over his shoulder at Scott expectantly, silently ushering him to undress as well. Scott trips out of his pants and drops his shirt somewhere on the floor, clambering up on the mattress behind Mitch.

His roommate sinks to all fours, his legs slightly spread, exposing his ass. Mitch's butt has never been an object of Scott's interest, mainly because it doesn't have a lot of meat on it (and he'd never thought about fucking his friend until recently), but spread out in front of him like this, like an offering, Scott is mesmerized. He sits back on his knees and appreciates the view, slowly reaching out to touch, smoothing his hands down Mitch's thighs. His best friend gives a little shudder and a soft moan, pushing his ass back. Scott can see his hole clearly, the rim pink and puffy, a pucker that glistens with slick moisture.