Chocolate hearts

TurquoiseDaisy for you :)
Fan gives Scott chocolate, things get naughty.

(Sorry it's VERY late...like MONTHS hope y'all still like it though)

Mitch

I was tired.
It was Valentine's Day, and Pentatonix was at a show.
It was a short set, but the meet and greet lines were very long.
Bacically ALL the teenage girls gave me Valentine's and asked for a kiss (which was cute the first twenty times, but got old. Oh, and I didn't kiss them)
A couple people gave me chocolate.
A cute guy gave me his number.
But really, it was tiring.
I mean, imagine having to shake so many hands!
I really just wanted to get home, and watch Netflix.
Thankfully, it WAS eventually over.
I rode with Scott home.
I was just staring out of the window to be honest, ignoring everything. I really just wanted to go lie in my room.
"Hey..." Said Scott.
"What?" I responded, not really in the mood to talk.
"You okay? It seems like something is bothering you..."
I rolled my eyes.
"I'm tired. That's all. I just want to go eat chocolate"
"Hm..." He said.
After a while, we arrived home.
I grabbed my bag of chocolates, and started up the stairs.
Scott stopped me, by grabbing my arm
I sighed "what?"
He smirked, and grabbed the bag out of my hand, laughing as he ran away.
I smiled softly. Okay, that was fucking cute.
I chased after him.
"Release the chocolate! I NEED them!"
I caught up to him, grabbing his shirt to stop him from taking my precious Valentine's Day goodness.
I accidentally slipped it off of him in the process.
He stopped, but held the chocolate above his head so I couldn't get it.
"Scoooootttt!" I whined. "Please?" Hey, I NEEDED that chocolate.
He laughed, with an evil smirk on his face.
"You want some?"
I nodded, not caring how stupid I looked.
He smirked again, and opened a box.
He took one of the caramel filled candies, admired it for a moment, and smashed one onto his chest.
I rolled my eyes, I knew EXACTLY what he wanted. And hey, maybe I needed that to relieve some stress.
I smirked
"I still want the chocolate."
"Well then, come and get it"
I bent down slightly to lick up the sweet substance from his left pectoral, running my tongue over his nipple in the process.
Scott took another one, and smashed it on his stomach.
I ran my tongue over every inch, licking up the strawberry filling, and making Scott happy.
Before he could grab another one, I snatched two. And popped them in my mouth.
"Hey!" He said, "you ruined our moment!"
"You want some? I said with my mouth full, raising my eyebrow at him, and opening my mouth, sticking my tongue out like a 2 year old.
To my surprise, he smirked, and said "yeah."
He rushed to press his lips against mine, swirling his tongue around my mouth.
I let out a soft moan.
'Chocolate AND making out? Damn this is a dream come true'
I tasted chocolate, tasted Scott, and felt both mixing together in my mouth, creating a unique flavor.
'Scottlate' I mentally chuckled.
I barely noticed he had pulled my shirt off as we were going at it.
We pulled apart, with a smacking sound,
He put his mouth near my ear.
"I have more candy for you" he whispered
"But it's in my room"
I shook my head
"Nope"
He pouted "a www, really? But I kind of have a little problem, and I just thought th-mmm "
I cut him off before he could continue.
I broke the kiss, and whispered into his ear
"Why not right here?"
The blonde shuddered in pleasure as I planted a kiss on his neck, biting and sucking in the process.
I quickly moved down his bare chest toward his crotch. Un-zipping his jeans in the process.
"Hm..." I said speculatively
"I think I'm tired of chocolate now...any suggestions?"
He gulped, and said "hard candy?"
I smirked, and planted a kiss on his cock, licking up and down the shaft, and eventually taking it all.
I gently rested my hands on his hips, letting him know it was ok to thrust.
He did just that.
He thrusted harder and harder until my mouth was filled with a salty/sweet liquid.
I swallowed the cream filling of his now, less-hard candy with a smirk.
"Better clean up and get dressed " I said, standing up, and taking my chocolates into my room.
"Mission successful." I said, popping a chocolate cherry into my mouth.