Sleeping beauty

Warning! THIS IS NOT OK!!!
There's not consent given.
It's NOT like he's been kidnapped and raped or anything, there's no violence, but it is still NOT ok!
This is an idea that popped into my head and idek why I wrote it.
It's not as bad as "work" but still. Just clarifying, don't ever do anything like this.

Scott-
I walked through the door of our home, sighing as I put my coat on the hook.
It had been a long day, for me anyway...id been doing the grocery shopping, and it took me FOREVER to find Mitch's health-food shit! I had to go through four stores to find his brand of just water!
and I was TIRED!

So was Mitch, by the looks of it.

He was asleep, in nothing but purple boxers, sprawled out on the couch, right foot on the back of the seat, left hanging down near the floor. His head flopped backwards over the armrest, one arm hanging down, and the other an inch away from his open mouth, as if he'd been sucking his thumb. (Awww)
A half-empty bottle of champagne sat on the floor, and spongebob was still playing on the tv.

I smiled at how cute he looked, and took a picture for snapchat.

He groaned at the sound of the camera, and shifted a bit, smacking his lips a few times, and started snoring softly.

I couldn't handle the cuteness!

He let out a soft moan, and I chuckled, he was so relaxed.

Normally id wake him up, so he can help put the food away. But I decided to let him just be cute.
So I ignored him, and started putting the groceries away myself.

Our kitchen was connected to the living-room (note, my phone corrected that to lovin-room) so I had a clear view of the sleeping beauty.

I was absentmindedly singing bad4us, when I nearly dropped the eggs.

"Ssscccoooootttt...mmmm" he was moaning my name in his sleep.

I blushed, wondering what he was dreaming about.

"Harder..mmm"

"Ok" I thought "I'm gonna wake him up, I can't concentrate"

I gently set down the eggs, and walked over to Mitch.

"Mitch, get up"

He wasn't responding.

"Mmmmsscoooootttyyyy mooooore..."

I blushed hard, and decided to let him sleep.

I couldn't help but notice his enormous bulge in his boxers.

He was definitely having a sex dream, about me...

Or at least someone with my name.

I was getting turned on myself thinking about it.

He was laying on his back, mouth wide open.

His plump lips, perfectly poised.

...

"You know....it'd be so easy to just..."

...

No! No, that's creepy. No.

"Fuuuuuuckkk" he was sleep-moaning again.

I couldn't take it anymore! I un-zipped my pants, and started stroking myself fast!

I felt guilty, masturbating to my best-friend...but it was harmless...right?

I watched his bulge grow bigger, and could tell he was almost popping out of those cute boxers.

I stroked myself faster, trying to get this over with so I wouldn't have to deal with the guilt.

His lips kept opening and closing like a fish.

He was snoring loudly, sometimes moaning.

I had really dirty ideas going through my head...

I stepped closer to his face, hovering over him.

"He's dead asleep...it's not like he'll even know...and what he knows won't hurt him...he obviously needs help anyway." My stupid mind had convinced me, to do things I really shouldn't do...

But

Yolo

I carefully laid my other hand on his crotch, feeling him twitch in response.

I gently massaged him, while I frantically ran my hand along my own shaft. Praying to all the powers that be, that he wouldn't wake up.

I could feel that I was going to cum soon.

I cautiously moved my dick right up to his lips, saying "shit shit shit no please don't wake up oh god oh god" mentally.

"Mmmmmyessssss" he moaned softly.

I felt his lips touch my tip, and came right then and there.

I kept squeezing at his crotch for a minute, until I felt him soften, and saw a wet-spot on the boxers.

My eyes widened once I realized what I'd just done.

I quickly zipped myself, and wiped around his mouth with a tissue.

He still had a small pool of the white substance in his mouth though.

How he slept through that, I'll never know.

Then, he rolled over, stuck his thumb in his mouth, and started snoring again.