Work (part 2)

I want to say something before you start reading.
I do NOT agree with pedophilia. Not in the slightest. (Now if there's a 17 year old and a 19 year old dating that's fine imho. Or whatever the age of consent is in your area, it's fine if it's a SMALL age gap)
Also prostitution is only okay when it's legal.
Got it? Ok good, let's go.

Scott was in his room, alone, just reading Tom Sawyer, for a book report, when he heard a thud on his wall.

Weird...  He thought to himself.

He ignored it, and went back to reading.

He heard an odd moaning sound, and repeated thumps on the wall.

Ok what the heck? He thought. I'm checking to see what that is...

His older brothers room was next to his, so he carefully cracked the door open, worried a robber or something would jump out.

What he saw, confused him immensely.

His brother, Joe, had a kid around Scott's age, maybe younger, pinned up against the wall, and joe's crotch was pushing on his butt?
Also they were both completely naked.

Scott had a strange feeling that he wasn't supposed to see this. But he was too shocked to look away.

I guess that's what the noises were

After a while, he saw Joe pull away from the kid. He apparently had his dick in his ass.

You can do that? Weird...

"I'm not finished yet. Suck" said Joe.
He turned the kid around, and gently pushed him to his knees.

"I'm sorry, are you ok? I don't want to hurt you Mitch" he said softly. "I'm not a mean guy, just wanting some fun. I know you're probably not used to this stuff..."

"Jesus fucking Christ Joe. I'm fine! Can we get this over with"
Said Mitch with a laugh.

Scott gasped. That's the worst language he'd ever heard a kid say.

Joe looked straight at Scott.
All three sets of eyes widened.
"Shit" said Joe and Mitch simultaneously.

"Scott..." Said Joe slowly, his voice shaking"Come in here, and close the door..."

He did.

"Scott...you can't tell ANYONE about this okay?...all of us could be in big BIG trouble if you did."

He nodded slowly
"Wh-what are you doing anyway?"

Joe sighed. "You'll understand when you're older"

Mitch rolled his eyes. "It's called sex. If it's a guy and a girl he puts his dick in her vagina, sometimes she'll get pregnant. With two guys you put it in the asshole, with both actually. Also the mouth works. It's supposed to be with two adults who love each other or else you get arrested, but he and I agreed to keep it a secret, because it feels great to him, and I get money."

Both hoyings blinked "dammit that was the simplest way you could have explained that...good job?"

"I...it...it feels good?" Asked Scott nervously.

Mitch giggled at his awkwardness.

Joe blushed "Yeah...it feels really good..."