shhhh(vacation 2/3)

This part has mpreg(I suggest you read the one before to get the plot)

@sup3rfruit20

Jem was waiting out on the living room floor playing with one of her dolls when Mitch came out. "Good morning, Jem. Are you excited to spend the week with aunty Kirstie and uncle Jer?"

"Yes I am, Momma! That's why I want to spend the day with you and Daddy so I don't miss you as much!"

"Then let's get you packed while Daddy showers and gets ready before we start cooking. How does that sound?"

"Okay Mommy!" Jem said excitedly and stood up and ran to her room.

Mitch laughed at her and followed after her, a bit slowly, because queen hasn't had her coffee yet.

Jem was jumping on the balls of her feet, from excitement, looking at her dresses in her closet. Mitch grabbed her suitcase and opened it up and packed her essentials; socks and underwear.
"Pick out your PJ's first, Jem. You know this."

Jem quickly picked out her favorite pair of pajamas and her second favorite.
One was frozen themed fuzzy pants and t-shirt, and the other, was a silky yellow nightdress, that she insisted made her look like Belle. Mitch packed them, as Jem picked out 4 dresses, 2 pairs of pants, and one pair of shorts for her to wear while she was gone, along with a swim suit.
Mitch folded them all as small as podsible, so they would fit in her Dora the explorer backpack.
He got through half of them when Scott came in and kissed his head quickly.

"You good if I steal her away?"

"I will be after you give me a kiss," Mitch said, smirking while folding one of Jemma's dresses.

Scott stood waiting till he finished that dress, then turned him around to give him a passionate kiss on his lips.

"Ew! Momma! Daddy! That's DISGUSTING!"
Jem yelled at them.

They pulled away and chuckled at her before Scott walked over and picked her up, carrying her out of her room and into the kitchen. "Have you had any breakfast yet?"

"No dadda. I want my fruit!"
Jem said excitedly.

Scott sat his daughter down at the table, and grabbed her fruit from the fridge.
She decided it would be a good idea to make it look like her banana was flying around the room with a cape, by only peeling one side.

"What are you doing sweetie?" Scott asked, confused

"Look Daddy! It's you and Mommy!"
She exclaimed excitedly.

"Oh?"

"Super-fruit!"

Scott laughed,

"I see!"

While she was eating, Scott made coffee for himself and Mitch.

Seeing that Jem was almost done with her "super-fruit", he quickly prepared the veggie tray. The small tray consisted of carrots, celery, broccoli, cauliflower, and ranch dressing in the center.

Mitch had emerged from Jem's room when Scott was a quarter way done with the veggie tray and Jem only had a strawberry left.
Mitch sauntered over to Jem, kissing her on the top of her head and stealing the last strawberry. Jem watched in horror as Mitch dipped the fruit in sugar. "Hey Momma! That's mine! Stealing is mean!" Jem said watching Mitch walk away.

"Sorry hunny but Mommy is hungry," Mitch said almost adding on
'in more than one way thanks to you,' but decided against it.

"Mitch if you were that hungry you should have just told me. I would have made you something. You shouldn't steal food from our daughter."