Baby scotty (smut ver)

Edit, putting this at the start and end. I'm getting a LOT of mean DMS, (which i should have seen coming tbh) so I'd like to remind everyone this was a request, and not something I'm into. The comments are OK, obviously not everyone would like it, that's OK. But STOP sending me hate...I noticed no body minded the ones that were straight up pedophilia or rape??? so fuck off

I feel like y'all would have loved it if the roles were reversed

got a new phone! Still getting used to it, so tell me if i type weirdly or anything... android is different...

Not super intense, or dark, but still weird.
Just assume most of my stuff is weird,k?

Someone actually requested I re do this, and make it smutty.
They very helpfully(yes slightly oddly) have me details about their sex life, as they are in this lifestyle.
So the smut is almost a true story haha.
So, this is for you nameless person who was understandably embarrassed to have their name put in here!

I wrote this back in April, and put it in my ptx one shots book (which I kind of abandoned oops, I'll get back to it)

It's based off of an actual convo I had on omegle chat.(I HIGHLY doubt it was real lol)
Someone claimed to be Mitch, and said some...interesting things about our favorite noodle.
So it's based off of that.
It's ABDL, which is like daddy/little. But I think you'd consider it a bit different. It's more of a diaper fetish, than cute little/ daddy-Dom stuff.
It's a mix.
Ya know, a weird diaper fic.*insert that combination of symbols that looks like a shrugging thing like this but better
\(^^)/*
So, if you don't like that, leave
(it's more of a joke anyway, but it's oddly cute(I guess?))

It was already in 2 parts, and I added some more, to make it smut. Because why not? So it's kind of big-ish (😜)
And again, it's supposed to be silly (but not as silly as crazy happy butt secks lmao!)
so don't hate on me XD
Also I edited it, so it's not exactly the same.
.
.
.
.
.

Mitch had decided to come home early.
Normally, he would be out shopping or something, he never stayed home for long.
But today be wasn't feeling well, and decided to go home and rest.
Scott wasn't expecting him home early, so Mitch made sure to knock.

Who knows, he could be naked or something.

Mitch chuckled to himself at that thought.

Scott didn't make a sound,
so Mitch unlocked the door, and went inside.
He went past the kitchen, and walked into the dining room, where the closet was.
He needed to put his bag away.
He thought he smelled something strange.

Wyatt? Really?
He thought.

No...he never makes a mess anywhere but the litter box, or my clothes...

He strode through the open door of the living room, and froze in shock.
Scott was asleep on the couch. Nothing strange there, and he was sucking his thumb. Still, not too strange.
But the thing was, he was wearing a onesie. And not like the Batman one he wore last Christmas.

No, this was the kind that babies wear to help them keep their diaper on.
(you know, they look like leotards? With the snaps on the crotch?)

And, it seemed to be doing it's purpose.

Yep.

Scott was wearing a diaper. And it was very obviously full.
Mitch gagged, and looked away.
He looked back, and ran a hand over his short black hair.

The fuck? He thought.

He decided to just wait until Scott got up to figure this out,
he really didn't want to deal with drama right now.