ten

--/

"Uh..." I cleared my throat, "hello..." I answered back, suddenly being formal while I halted my steps.

"Lisa?" He asked on the other line.

"Yes, that's her-- I mean, it's me."

"Ah, did you get my number from Ji Hoon-ah?" He asked, rather lightly.

"Why are you being like that? I lied," I murmured while unconsciously pouting.

"He must've told you about it, huh..." I heard some shifting on his side followed by silence.

"Yeah..." I nervously said.

"So you're a trainee?"

I nodded, but then realized he probably didn't see it, "mhm."

"Hmm..."

"A-Are you mad?" I asked quietly.

He ignored my question and asked instead, "from what entertainment are you?"

"YG Entertainment..." I bit my nails after answering. It got followed by another silence and a sigh.

"I honestly don't know what to say, Lisa." He said.

"I'm sorry I lied." I mumbled.

"No, I understand. You had to do it right?"

"Mhm."

"You didn't lie to me on purpose."

"Mhm."

"Then that's enough for me." He whispered. I looked up to see the yellow streetlights illuminating the dark alley. I sighed in relief.

"Thank you, Jungkook-ah." I genuinely said before finally walking with a smile on my face.

"Did you know that I'm a big fan of Bigbang? Think you could maybe give me their autograph? Or talk to them and introduce our group!" He excitedly exclaimed.

I laughed at his tone, he sounded like a child. "I don't really talk to them you know. I'm just a trainee and they're busy with their idol lives."

"When you debut you'll be able to get close to them, don't worry. By the time you become an idol, hand it to me, okay?"

I pondered it for a minute, doubting the possibility of him and I ever interacting again once that happen, "okay."

"But wow... I didn't thought of you as an idol trainee," he muttered.

"Why? Is it because I don't look like an idol?" I asked.

"No, that's not what I mean, pabo."

I chuckled, "I know I was just teasing."

We were quiet for a long time after that. This never happened, we always had something to say to each other and banter a lot but today seemed kind of... different. I don't know the reason for it or am I just hallucinating?

"We'll be busy for our comeback, you know. We finished the preparation for the album."

I kicked some pebble on the ground, "I'll be busy, too. I'm going to debut in four months." I shared.

"Ah, jinjja? Congratulations!" He genuinely greeted. I smiled.

"Gomawo," I thanked him.

I heard him sigh, "I wish I could greet you in person, though."

"About that... how are you going to take care of that rumor?"