Chapter Two: Found You

After you broke up with Jungkook, you felt like people were watching you everywhere you went. You couldn't shake the feeling of people following you. Eyes on you everywhere. So of course Sunggyu helped make your apartment into a trap just in case someone was following you. He put cameras up and made you a hidden room for all your secret documents, files, identities. He also installed cool security gadgets.

One day you grabbed coffee and you found a tracker in your phone. After dropping your phone and the coffee on the ground, you saw it, a chip in your phone.

You-"Seriously, it has only been a fucking month or so." you scoff. You remembered he put in there originally to find you if anything went wrong in one of his deals or if someone kidnapped you.

You quickly threw your phone in the nearest dumpster and ran to the subway, and to the hideout Sunggyu prepared for you. You were prepared for anything to happen being an ex of a very large mob in South Korea you were trained to fight and deal with this kind of lifestyle. Jungkook and the boys made sure your skills were good considering they would rarely let you leave the house.

"Its dangerous," they said.

"Look who I am running from now, Huh." you laugh.

When you got to the hideout that Sunggyu showed to you, you made sure no one followed. You ran to the desk and turned on the cameras to your house to see if anyone was there. You freeze, you see him sitting in your living room.

Jungkook.

Jungkook- "Did you find her yet?" he says running his fingers through his thick black hair.

Jimin- "No boss we haven't"..

Tae- "It seems she has changed everything boss."

You see Jhope and Namjoon searching your house for clues of your whereabouts.

Suga- "I found her phone in a dumpster sir."

He growled in anger.

You clicked the button that hides your office so no one can get in, it's the secret room. No one would suspect you had one. "Thank god" you breathed out.

You see Namjoon who is looking close to the micro camera you'd hidden. "Here" he yells.

Jungkook gets up and walks to Namjoon. He smirks

Jungkook- "Oh kitten," he says happiness in his voice like he had won the game of hide and seek. "Kitten, come to daddy. We miss you baby girl. We won't punish you that much if you just come home."

You huff, you have moved four times and changed your appearance multiple times because you felt unsafe, maybe it was because you were paranoid; but you wouldn't take a chance on getting caught by them. Now look where you are, stuck.

Jungkook- "I know you can see me kitten; I want to see you too."

You turn on a microphone in the house and laugh.

"Really, Jungkook I ended us a long time ago. Let me live. Go to that other slut." you said laughing.

Jungkook slams his hand down on the table angrily.

"Kitten" he growls. "Your playing a bad bad game. I can protect you from others."

You- "Protect me.. Ha, don't make me laugh I can do that myself. We are through Jungkook now let me live peacefully. I do not need you guys to "protect" me" you say a little annoyed.

Jungkook- "When we find you," he runs his hands through his hair. "We will punish you so bad you will never leave us again Kitte-" You interrupt him