Chapter 17: "Ciel"

"So F/N." "Ciel began.
"What happened to you after the last time I saw you?" He asked.
You looked into his two eyes. You knew in your heart that this boy is Ciel's twin brother  and he was your best friend.
"Well my parents passed away sadly. I became the Duchess and I'm in a relationship with your brother." You said.
"I'm so sorry about their passing. I never expected you to get together with my brother F/N I always thought it would be me and you together." "Ciel" smirked and walked towards you.
"Well it's not we can be friends but nothing more." You said.
"When my brother comes out and says that I'm the true head and I'm his twin well I assume the engagement with Lizzie is off because he's in a relationship with you so people will expect me and you together you know." "Ciel" smirked.
You glared at him. "That will NEVER happen."
He chuckled. "You haven't changed a bit my dearest Duchess."
"You are still my best friend we did everything together and I remember how my brother wanted to talk to you and know you." He said.

"Ciel"'s POV <Flashback>
It was time for F/N to leave and head home.
"Bye Ciel!" She called and waved.
"Bye F/N!" I waved back with a smile.
  I went  inside and saw my brother.
"I thought you were going to talk to her today what happened?" I asked.
"I was to scared." He said sadly.
"There's no need to be scared she's a sweet girl she won't hurt you." I said.
"I know I just get nervous around people." He said looking around.
"Or is it because you are taking a liking to her?" I teased.
He started to blush. "No she's a Duchess and I'm not a Duke  you have more of a chance to be with her then I do."
"I'm not a Duke." I said.
"But you'll be Earl of Phantomhive I won't. I'll probably own a toy store." He said.
I frowned at him. "Next time just say hi to her."
"I'll try." He said.
"Good now let's play." I said.

<Your POV>
"I'm going to see my boyfriend." You said and ran away.