Chapter 5: My Horror

You were numb. You couldn't think. You couldn't process anything. You were just crying and crying.
"Shhh shhh F/N it will be okay." Ciel said and hugged you tightly trying to make you stop crying.
It has been five hours since your scream and you still couldn't even get through your mind that this is reality.
"Why? Ciel? Why?" You sobbed.
"F/N everything will get better your Mum and Dad wouldn't want you to cry over them their in a better place." Ciel said trying to comfort you.
"Duchess!" Mari yelled barging into the room.
"Mari." You said wiping your tears.
"I'm so sorry." Mari said.
"I'm alright but I can't stay here. Ciel can I stay with you for a little while longer?" You asked.
"Stay as long as you need." Ciel said.
"Thank you." You said and walked to his carriage.

<Ciel's POV>
Sebastian walked into the room and he glared at F/N's maid Mari and Mari glared at Sebastian.
"Angel." Sebastian hissed.
"Demon." Mari retorted.
"What do you have to do with F/N's parents death?" I asked.
"They were the kindest people ever and they followed all the laws. They were good people I'm in debt to their family for as long as it may reign." Mari began.
"Mari did you physically harm Duchess F/N's parents?" Sebastian asked.
"For your information demon no it wasn't me. Actually if you look they did it to themselves they were both very ill but they didn't want Duchess F/N to know so they hid it around her they even made me promise that I would watch their daughter and make sure she's safe and protected always. I wouldn't be foolish to even think about harming someone so close to the Queen. Now Duchess F/N has two choices." Mari said.
"To either get over this and be in charge of her family name and her family's clothing store or let the whole L/N family name be ruined." Sebastian said.
"It's up to F/N but I'll be with her every step of the way always and forever." Mari said.
"Why don't you stay away from her?" I asked.
"It's my duty to protect her even if I have to put up with a demon and the Queen's dog." Mari hissed.
"Why would we have any use for an angel?" I asked.
"Well if F/N doesn't need me I will leave but I'll stay until she says it." Mari said.
"But Earl Phantomhive give her this." Mari said and threw the ring at me. I flinched back and Sebastian caught it.
"Sebastian let's go to the carriage." I said. We began walking.
"It's not like you really know her or understand her you basically forgot about her." Mari said smirking.
"You stupid angel." I whispered.
Her words echoed in my mind.

<Your POV>
Everyone was in the carriage and you were doing better about the whole thing. You were trying to be strong. But you really just wanted to go to bed and sleep the day away.
You arrived at the Manor and that's what you did you ran to the room your staying in and fell asleep.