Special Chapter 28.2

Start from the beginning

"You just said it-kero, we can spend all day on thinking and not finding anything." Asui-san muttered disapprovingly, apparently not too happy with your plan. You felt a little nervous. You began to wonder if you are not bossing around too much. You wanted to make them like you a little bit, that's why you came up with this crazy plan. You wanted them to know that you are not that shy and quiet person they thought and that you don't think that you are better than them. That you are really trying to help. But... on the other hand, you didn't want to just nod to everything they say to get their friendship. If they have a better idea, you'll agree with them, but it seemed to you that it was you who was right at the moment. And you were going to explain to them in detail why.

''That's why we should focus on the way All Might-sensei thinks. And we all know that he is... the way he thinks is... " You started, but Uraraka-san suddenly interrupted:

''... is not so complicated." A smile made its way onto your face. All of you burst out laughing.

Uraraka-san was right. All Might-sensei was a very straightforward man; if he said the curtains were blue, he meant that those damn curtains were blue, no other hidden meaning.

"A tree with blinking lights..." You muttered silently to yourself, wondering what it meant, but suddenly it dawned on you. It was so easy! ''A Christmas tree!"

"What?!" They called at the same time, looking at you as if you were crazy. You smiled widely.

"How could I not think about it. It's about a Christmas tree. With baubles and... lamps. A tree with blinking lights. It's a Christmas tree!" You said, trying to explain what exactly was on your mind.

"I thought about it too, but I came to the conclusion that it's not possible. Where in the forest will we find a real Christmas tree? You don't think that All Might-sensei... "Urakaka-san started, disbelieving her ears.

"Um... actually..." Asui-san interrupted. ''It's a bit like him-kero. I wouldn't be surprised if he really decorated one of the spruces."

"Do you know that it sounds like a total madness?" Uraraka-san said, looking at you two with disbelief in her eyes.

You looked at Asui-san with a slight smile on your face and shrugged. You nodded, watching Asui-san laugh under her breath.

"It does, but I have no other ideas-kero." Replied the green-haired girl, glancing at the map she had taken out of her pocket a moment earlier. You came closer to her doing the same as she did.

"Do you even know where we should go?" Asked Uraraka-san staring blankly at the map. You shook your head realizing how much you did not know about cartography. The areas in which the boxes were supposed to be hidden have been already marked with a red circle, so you more or less knew where to go, but ...

"More important question-kero... where the hell are we?" Asui-san was worried glaring at you with fear in her eyes.

"Don't tell me..."

"...we got lost?" You said in a slightly trembling voice suddenly looking ahead.

"Naaah, that's impossible, right?" Uraraka-san asked, taking the map from Asui-san's hands and looking at it carefully as if she thought your position would magically appear there.

''If you think about it ... how long were we wandering around?" You asked. Girls looked at you and then replied at the same time:

"Ten minutes?"

"An hour-kero."

You glanced at each other feeling more and more nervous. You got lost! Neither of you had any idea where you were or how long you two were wandering around! When you said it out loud, Asui-san and Uraraka-san agreed with you. You felt your heart in your throat. What if you won't find the way back? And what if Midnight-sensei will punish you for getting lost? At that last thought, you felt like you were getting a heart attack.

You glanced once more at the map, then you looked around. There were only trees, a lot of them, nothing else. They all looked almost identical. None of them stood out. Brown trunk covered with moss, leaves... wait... moss? Moss!

"Moss grows on the northern side of the tree!" You called running up to the nearest trunk and watching it from every side.

"(L/N)-saaaaan!" Uraraka-san cried suddenly, throwing herself at you and hugging you tightly. Surprised by her reaction and unaccustomed that someone other than your sister hugged you, you froze for a moment. You squirm a little against her. What's with the sudden hug?

"I knew it too-kero." Asui-san muttered under her breath.

"Why didn't you tell us sooner?" You and Uraraka-san said at the same time.

"I... I forgot that I know it."

"Of course, Asui-san." You laughed loudly.

"Just call me Tsuyu." Asui-san replied abruptly sending you a wide smile. You stood there speechless for a moment. Did she just... give you permission to use her first name? You couldn't stop this warm feeling growing in your chest as soon as you realized that.

"Oh! You can use my first name too, (L/N)-san!" All the blood in your body flowed to your face when you heard Uraraka-san's words.

"In that case... don't call me (L/N)-san. (Y/N) is enough."

"(Y/N)-chan! I can get used to it!" Uraraka-san called, making you giggle silently at her enthusiasm.

"-chan?" You asked.

"It sounds cute. Nee, Tsuyu-chan?" Asked Ochaco-chan. Tsuyu-chan nodded flashing you a big grin. You couldn't describe what was happening in your head at that moment. You just made friends with someone!

Contrary to appearances, this school trip... was not... so bad at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Forgive me that it took so long, but a lot has happened over the last few months. I didn't want to write anything, you could say that I had a complete emptiness in my head and I had a problem with finding a way to fix it. I will try to update more often.

I think there will be one more Special Chapter, and then we will return to the main plot.

Once again, I'm sorry that it took so long.

Author-san