"Taehyung," I look at him. "That was amazing! Your voice, your range, I didn't know you could rap! Holy shit, you could win like, a MAMA with a voice like that." I lean in slightly towards him, resting my hands on my lap.

He laughs and smiles. "I don't think it's that good," He dismisses. "Besides, that not why I'm even here, you were supposed to listen to the song."

"I thought it was amazing, I wanna hear you sing that with Yoongi rapping, that would truly be one hell of a duet." I smile. "As for the content of the lyrics, I thought they were good. Yoongi is good at accessing emotions for lyrics, did he come up with the tune as well?"

Taehyung nods. "All I did was sing it. He did everything else."

"Honestly it sounds like it could be on the radio, I thought the use of English mixing it was awesome. It was a little childish, the actual topic, but I'm sure it takes a while of writing songs to tap into the deeper stuff." I make it sound so professional but honestly, I have no clue what I'm talking about, just kind of speaking as my brain finishes comprehending the beauty that is Taehyung's voice.

"Ok, I'll tell him that. Thank you so much for letting me come over." He begins to stand but I reach my hand out.

"Hey, you don't have to leave so soon, we can hang out for a bit if you want. Last time we hung out just you and me we got interrupted by Yoongi but now he's brought us back together." He sits back down and smiles. "Are you hungry?"

"You can cook?" He asks, looking back at the kitchen.

"Barely, I was going to offer instant ramen." We laugh together for a second.

"That sounds great, I can help." He stands with me.

"Taehyung, it's just boiling some water basically. I think I can do it." I roll my eyes playfully and lead him into the kitchen basically right behind the couch.

"I gotta protect you from the mean water, I said I'd protect you!" He puffs out his chest and stands with his hands on his hips as if he were a superhero.

I laugh again and crouch down to grab some instant ramen packages from the pantry. "One for you," I put one on the counter. "And one for me." I stand back up and dust myself off. "Can you get a pot, it's on the counter over there." I point to the end of the counter near the sink.

"Yeah, totally" He slides across the tiles in his socks and grabs the pot. "M'lady." He says, bowing his head down and reaches the pot out.

~~~~~~~

"Thank you for the food!" He exclaims as he picks his fork up.

"What should we do while we eat? Wanna play a game?" I offer.

"What game?" Taehyung asks ramen noodles streaming out of his mouth.

"Oh, I was hoping you would have a game in mind." Both of us are quite for a second as we take bites of ramen.

"How about rock, paper, scissors, dare?" He takes another bite.

"Scissors, dare? I've never heard of a version with a dare."

"It's exactly what it sounds like. You play rock paper scissors and whoever loses has to do a dare."

I nod. "Ok, let's do it!"

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!" We yell together. I make scissors with my fingers and push them in the center of the table. Taehyung pushes the same symbol into the middle of the table.

"Tie!" I exclaim, better than losing I guess. "Let's go again!"

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!" I make scissors again but this time Taehyung makes a fist.

"Shit!" I say. He laughs at my reaction. "So what is my dare?"

He looks around the room and eats another bite of ramen, thinking about this carefully. "I dare you..." He starts, pauses, takes another bite of ramen, and thinks some more. "To... kiss me. On the lips."

I almost expected this, like I expected it as a joke but I guess it's actually happening. I already kissed him on the cheek, I guess it's not too big of a difference. I get up and walk over to his side of the table and crouch down so he doesn't have to stand. He cups my face in his hands and pulls me closer to him. My lips meet his quickly and he lets go after a second. It wasn't bad, and it was quick. It wasn't as big as my first real kiss, but it was fun and full of energy. It felt happy. I feel happy. 

A/N

My bias <3