Nothing's Safe [Part Five]...a Supernatural TLN Sequel

***************************************************

“I used to think maybe you loved me.

But baby now that I’m sure.”

“Charlie, its Dean.” He paused, “Are you singing?” 

Her eyes narrowed, “I sing when I’m nervous, don’t judge me.”

Dean smirked, his eyes falling on me, “Judgement free zone,” He replied. “Listen uh, check the side pocket in your bag.” 

“Oh,” She said taking out the flask, she really did need a drink, “Thank you.” She took a sip, her eyes watering at the strength of it, however it did help her a bit, “Mm…good idea,” She replied.

“Yea, no problem. Look that’s kind of a family heirloom.” Dean said.

I interrupted, “—So whatever you do, don’t lose it. We don’t want to have to go back in there again to get it. If you lose it I will kick your ass.” 

“All right, all right.” Charlie huffed, “touchy. Let’s do this.”

Yet she still stood. Outside the sliding doors, unprepared to go in.

“Uh, Charlie?” Dean asked, wondering why she hadn’t stepped into the building yet. She sighed, “Charlie?” He repeated.

“Uh…I’m having a hard time moving.” She said, unwilling to turn towards the door and head inside.

“I can see that,” Breanna said with a smirk, while I restrained myself from scoffing at Charlie’s deer-frozen-in-headlights-stance.  Poor girl, she was probably frozen in fear no doubt.

“You can do this!” Dean said, trying to urge to continue. 

Charlie, “Uh—I’m not a spy!” 

I leaned forward in the squeaky leather chair, “Well we can all see that, but you only need to do this once—just pretend you’re going to work—which you are since this is your new job now.”

“Man I suck at my new job,” she said, pacing back and forth. “I can’t do it. I can’t do it. I can’t.”

Sam sighed, “Charlie its Sam.” 

“I’m sorry Sam! I’m sorry. I—Its just—” Charlie began but he didn’t allow her to finish.

“Its okay,” Sam said, “Uh, listen whose your favorite Harry Potter character?” Dean looked at his brother in disgust, unbelieving that he just asked her that.

I raised my eyebrows, “Sam are you high!? Now is not the best time to ask—”

“—Hermione.” She stated.

Dean cocked his head to the side and looked at me, “Now that I think about it, you do look kinda like Hermione. Only hotter.”