Observation

It's been few months since Luffy and the Straw Hats were on the front of every newspapers. Luffy was sitting in his speacial seat at the OT Sunny with a big smile on his face. First he looked up on the crow's nest were he saw Zoro practicing with his swords as usually but something distracted him from downstairs. He looked down and saw Chopper and Usopp laying down on the floor. He just smiled and went back to his practice. Luffy smiled as well and keept looking at two clumsiest crew members (beside him ofc) who were covered in black ink. Usopp tried to make a new weapon of octopus ink but failed and made a big mess. On his left side there were Chopper, Franky and Brook laughing at Usopp. Ofcours nothing was impossible for the great warrior of the seat, he stod up and told them a great story of how he managed to catch a giant octopus and made them forget of his recent failure. Robin was siting on the chair reading one of her latest books she bought and giggled. Sanji who was on his way to Robin with the fresh drink that he specialy made for her and Nami just forgot what happened when he saw Robin and his eyes shaped in heart.

- Robin-chwan I made some fresh drinks for you and Nami-swan with love!

- Sanji-san thank you but you know that my heart is now with Zoro dont fotget that. As she said it she looked up in the crows's nest where Zoro was practicing. She used her abilities to touch his neck and Zoro sudenly lost his concentration ah he felt her touch and looked down. He heard her giggle and just smirked. He did't like anybody to bother him while he was training. She knew that and she loved to do that to him cuz she knew that behind his smirked face he didn't mind cuz it was her. It's been almost 4 mounth sicne they...

- Oi Robin I could never understand how could you pick that marimo head instead of me said Sanji and just fell down on his knees feeling desperate.

All of a sudden Luffy felt a familiar scent coming from a mikan trees. There was a small wind so he could smell them. He jumped and streatched his hands all over to the mikan trees.

- Nami!!! Can i have one?

- Luffy!!!!! You scared me you baka! she shouthed and than hitted him on his head.

- Oi Nami that hurts, sorry I didn't mean to scare you. So, can I have one tangerine? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee.

- No Luffy you can not have one and stop looking me with those puppy eyes. It's been20 minutes since lounch and you are already hungry.

- But Namiiiiii I am the Pirate King now and i can have everything, look at this.

He putted the last issue of the newspapers with front page near his face.

- See Nami???

She looked at picture of Luffy and behind him the rest of the crew. But what caught her eyes was a headline " Is there anything that Pirate King Monkey D Luffy cant have".

- You idiot, it doesn't work that way. You know nothing Luffy!

She took the newspapers, trow them into the sea and went to her room.

- What did she mean? What is there that i don't know?

- Oi Luffy come down and play with us. Usopp called him and snaped him of his toughts. Luffy jumped down and started to play with the rest of the crew while Nami's words were still in his head. What did she mean by that? We found out the truth about the world, we found Raftel and all the secrets what is more there?