Body Changes

Flashback:

"Hello Naruto, how was your day?" Tsunade asked

Naruto sighs and leans his head on his mother's shoulder.

"It was fine".

Anything interesting happened?" Nawaki asked.

Naruto sighs again and says, "Not really except for for the boys starting puberty".

Tsunade sits up with interest. "You too. It seems like all of the younger generation are starting to go through their changes".

Naruto sits up as well. "Kushina too?".

Mito nods her head. "Yep. Kushina started hers last week".

Naruto sighs for the last time and rests his head on his mother's lap. "Let the mood swings begin".

The week before:

Kushina woke up early that morning to meet up with her team at the training grounds. That morning though, she felt weird. Her body ached and she woke up in a sweat. She went to take a quick shower so she wouldn't be late. By the time she was finished, she felt a little better but her body was still hurting.

She went down stairs for breakfast, just an apple and juice, and asked Tsunade for some pain killers. 

Tsunade looked at her with concern. 

"Why do you need pain killers?" she asked while handing Kushina the pills.

"My body just aches that's all". 

That was all Kushina said before she took the pills and swallowed them down with water, and before Tsunade could say anything else, Kushina runs out the door.

The only thing Tsunade did was stare in the direction of the door with her eyebrow raised. She had a feeling what was going on but she would wait to find out if her suspicions were true.

{Training Grounds}

"CHA!".

Kushina flew down to the ground from behind Haruka, trying to attempt a sneak attack.

The ground shook as Kushina punched it, messing Haruka, their sensei, by an inch.

Haruka lands just far enough away from Kushina. Just as she thought that she was in the clear, Mikoto comes out of nowhere and tries to capture her in a genjutsu.

She looks away, but she was too late.

She tries to move away but found that she couldn't. She looks down to her feet and sees that the ground was swallowing her feet. She then tried to break the genjutsu but found that her hands bond in some type of earth style.

She looks up to see Mebuki making hand signs. Now, Mebuki can only do water style. She thought that if she could do a strong Fire technique, it would evaporate the water.

"SUITION: TEPPODAMA! {Water release: Gunshot}

Haruka makes hand signs while her hands are bond. She takes a deep breath and yelled..

"KATON: ENDAN {Fire release: Flame Bullet}

Both techniques canceled each other out, creating steam in the air.

Haruka kept her eyes on the spot where she saw Mebuki for as long as she could. Then out of nowhere, she was hit from the side.

She turns to see who it was. 

It was Kushina. 

"CHA!"

Haruka yells in pain as she was punched into the ground, which broke the genjutsu.