Telling Kushina

It was early morning in Konoha and Naruto, dressed in his Jounin attire, was getting ready to take Kushina to the academy.

"Are you ready to meet your teammates Kushina?" Naruto asked.

"No, not really" Kushina said.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine" Naruto said trying to encourage her.

Naruto and Kushina makes it to Kushina's classroom.

"Alright, now try not to get in trouble" Naruto warned.

Kushina nods her head and walks into the classroom.

Naruto walks over towards the sitting area where all the other Jounins where. 

"Naruto-sama, you're taking a Genin team?" one Jounin named Akira said.

"Yeah, but I'm just a helper" Naruto explained.

"Who are you helping?" another Jounin named Haruka said.

At that moment Jiraiya walked into the room.

"JIRAIYA!" all the Jounins except for Naruto yelled in shock.

"What are you doing here Jiraiya-sama" the one named Hirashi asked. 

"I'm here to meet my Genin team" Jiraiya said.

Then Jiraiya turns to Naruto.

"Naruto, the Hokage wanted you to help me with my team" Jiraiya said.

"Yeah, I know" Naruto said.

"YOU'RE HELPING JIRAIYA" all the Jounins yelled once again in shock.

Naruto smiles and nods his head.

{In the classroom}

"Alright kids, settle down. Today's the day when you and your teammates will met you Jounin sensei" Sango Taira instructed the class.

"Now team 1 is......................"

"Team 7 is Minato, Fugaku and Hizashi. Jounin sensei is Jiraiya and Naruto Senju.

"What!!!!!!" the whole class yelled.

"How came they get two senseis?!"  a boy asked.

"Ask questions when I'm done" Sango said.

"Team 8 is Shibi, Hiashi and Tsume. Jounin sensei is Hiroshi. Team 9 is Kushina, Mikoto and Mebuki. Jounin sensei is Haruka, and team 10 is Inoichi, Shikaku and Choza. Jounin sensei is Akira" Sango finished.

{I didn't feel like giving the senseis last names}

Kushina rises her hand.

"Yes?" Sango asked.

"How come team 7 gets two senseis, especially Naruto-Nii?" Kushina asked.

"YEAH!" the whole class said.

"I can't answer that. It was the Hokage's decision" Sango said.

Sango walks out the classroom to get the Jounin senseis and comes back with 10 Jounins.

Once the Jounins was in the classroom, they started taking their teams. When Kushina's team was about to leave, Naruto walks up to Kushina a whispers in her ear, "See you back at home". Kushina smiles, nods and walks out with her team.

"Team 7 follow me" Jiraiya said with a loud, serious tone.

Naruto follows Jiraiya out of the classroom with Minato, Fugaku and Hizashi be hide him. Team 7 wound up going on the roof of the academy.