One Year Later

{Time skip one year }
It was in the middle of April, the village was loud and busy, why you may ask, cause the village was not only having their cherry blossom festival, they were also celebrating Naruto's birthday. Naruto was already at the age to start walking so the whole family went out to celebrate his birthday, and because of that, the whole village got to finally see their little 'prince'. All of the females in the village crowded themselves around Tsunade to see Naruto. "Aww, he's CUTE" one of the women said, "I want one" another said, "Can I have him?" another said. "See he's not even in his teens and he's already attracting girls" Jiraiya said laughing. Naruto started to cry, making the women go "Aww, don't cry", only making him cry even more. Tsunade, being a protective mother, yelled "STAY AWAY FROM MY SON!" at them, scaring them all away. "Just wait till he gets into his teens" Nawaki said. "Don't you dare start with me" Tsunade said to her brother, "I won't let them take advantage of my little Naruto-kun, they'll only want him cause of his bloodline, cause he's the Senju heir". "The right girl for Naruto will show up" Mito said. "Hopefully, cause the Senju clan needs to continue, and I want grandchildren, you'll give me grandchildren right Naruto-kun?" Tsunade asked Naruto. Naruto just stared at his mother in confusion. "Dear, Naruto is too young to understand what that means" Dan said to Tsunade, "even though I have to agree,  I would like to be a grandfather".

Later that evening, Tsunade and Dan went to the Hokage tower to speak to Hiruzen. Hiruzen heard a knock on the door, "Come in" he said, both Tsunade and Dan walked in. "Ah, what can I do for you two?" Hiruzen asked them. "Sensei, we have something important to tell you" Tsunade said. "What is it?" Hiruzen asked. "Hokage-sama, me and Tsunade-chan had decided to leave the village" Dan said. Hiruzen stared at them in shock, "W-why?" he asked. "For Naruto's safety" Tsunade said "We have a felling that the enemies of this village will try to take and/or kill him once they find out that he's the Senju clan heir". Hiruzen sighed "I understand, but where would you go?" he asked. "We don't know, but we need to get out of here" Dan said. "When will you leave?" Hiruzen asked. "Tonight" Tsunade said. So late that night, Tsunade and Dan along with Shizune left the village in hope of keeping Naruto safe.

{If this is too short for your liking, I'm sorry but I hope you like it, and if you know where Tsunade went after she left the village, please tell me}