HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

A/N: This is the second part of the previous chapter

It was now night time in Konoha. The village was still every busy. Everyone was going to the cherry blossom festival and was also celebrating their 'Prince's', Naruto's, birthday.

The whole Senju family, including Jiraiya and Shizune, was also going to the cherry blossom festival, but first they were going somewhere special.

"YAKINIKU Q" Naruto yelled in excitedly.

The family walks in to yakiniku and a waiter directs them to a private booth and everyone in the restaurant says, "Happy birthday" to Naruto.

"Because today is a special occasion, your total will be 50% off" the waiter said.

"That wonderful, thank you" Naruto said smiling. 

After 1 hour of eating and conversing, the Senju family was about to leave. Tsunade and Jiraiya a little drunk off of Sake, until Naruto saw the most beautiful woman in his life, not counting his mother.

Naruto was just staring at her the whole time his family was talking, until his uncle, Nawaki, looked over to him, seeing that he was ever quiet. Nawaki followed Naruto's gaze towards where he was looking.

"Ah, it seems that Naru has a crush" Nawaki said while smirking.

The rest of the family looks over to Naruto.

"N-no I don't" Naruto said quickly looking away blushing.

"Looks like someone's in denial" Jiraiya said also smirking.

Naruto blushes harder.

Nawaki, Jiraiya, Kushina, Mito and Shizune go "Awww".

"Who stole my baby's/our baby's heart" Mito and Tsunade said. Tsunade in a protective voice, Mito in a teasing voice.

Naruto wasn't going to say anything but his uncle helped him.

"That woman over there" Nawaki said pointing over to where the woman was.

Jiraiya, Kushina, Tsunade and Mito looks over to where Nawaki pointed.

"Ooo, she's pretty" Mito and Kushina said at the same time.

"You have good taste, Naruto" Jiraiya said.

Naruto was blushing so hard, his face was redder than Kushina and Mito's hair combined.

Tsunade didn't look to happy.

After a couple of minutes of teasing Naruto, they paid the bill and left.

The whole family was walking towards the cherry blossoms were.

As they walked by, the villagers were congratulating Naruto on his 19th birthday.

After 10 minutes of walking, they finally made it to where the festival was going to be held. 

The villagers was sitting on the ground, waiting for the festival to start. When the family walked past, the villagers said, "Happy birthday" to Naruto.

The family decided to go up to the Hokage Mountain, to get away from the crowd and to able to see the fireworks.

Mito, Tsunade, Jiraiya, Shizune, Nawaki, Kushina and Naruto were all siting on a blanket, that was spread out on the ground, looking at the firework display.

Shizune starts looking around, seeing how beautiful Konoha was at night. When she turned to the right, she saw the girl Naruto likes, from Yakiniku Q, so she decided to tell Naruto.