Finding Out

It was now morning in Konoha and everyone was wondering, 'Where is Tsunade?'. The people of the village had went to the Hokage and asked he if knew that Tsunade left and if he knew the whereabouts of her. Of course he knew that she left but he didn't know of her whereabouts. "No I don't know where she is, I didn't even know that she left" Hiruzen half lied, because the villagers where to dumb to see through his lie, he got away with it, but with Jiraiya that's a different story.

 "No I don't know where she is, I didn't even know that she left" Hiruzen half lied, because the villagers where to dumb to see through his lie, he got away with it, but with Jiraiya that's a different story

"SENSEI!" a loud angry voice yelled through the Hokage tower. Hiruzen was scared out of his sleep, "Man, all this work makes me tired" he said. "SENSEI!" the voice yelled again, this time more furious. Hiruzen knew that voice, it was Jiraiya, "Uh oh" he said and just on cue Jiraiya busted the door down. 'Why I'm I scared for, I'm the Hokage, the strongest ninja in the village, I can take him' Hiruzen said in his head, but when he saw Jiraiya's face, all that confidence went out the window. "Jiraiya, why are you here?". "Don't give me that innocent act sensei, you know why I'm here!" Jiraiya said "Where is Tsunade?!". "I don't know" Hiruzen said. "BS!, What type of Hokage doesn't know the whereabouts of one of his own ninjas!" Jiraiya said, getting more and more furious. "I'm telling the truth, well I don't know where Tsunade and Dan are but I knew that they left, and I know why" Hiruzen said. "Why did you lie?" Jiraiya asked. "I didn't really lie, I just told half the truth" Hiruzen said smiling. A tick mark formed on Jiraiya's head, "Just tell me why they left" he said irritated. "Tsunade and Dan left because they wanted to keep Naruto safe" Hiruzen said. "What do you mean, Naruto is safe here in the village" Jiraiya said. "Tsunade and Dan doesn't think so, they said that they had a felling that our enemies will find out that he is the senju heir and will either take or kill him" Hiruzen said. "The village would have never let that happen, we could have all the ANBU's protect him" Jiraiya said. "I'm sorry but it's too late to change anything" Hiruzen said. "No it's not, I can easily find them and make them change their minds" Jiraiya said. "No, Tsunade and Dan knows what they're doing" Hiruzen said. "Why would you let them leave?" Jiraiya asked. "Even if I tried to stop them, do you think that all of the ANBU's would have been able to stop her?" Hiruzen asked. Jiraiya sighed, "Your right, Tsunade is to strong for them especially when she trying to protect her son" he said. "Let's just hope that they are alright and get our little Ouji to safety" Hiruzen.

 "Let's just hope that they are alright and get our little Ouji to safety" Hiruzen

Ouji - Prince

{Sorry if it's too short}