Chakra Enhanced Strength Training

{When Naruto punched Toneri in the Naruto: the last movie, NARUTO TURNED INTO TSUNADE!!!!}💪💪💪

It was 7:00 in Konoha and the village was extremely busy.

The Senju family was up, ate breakfast, ready to start their day.

Naruto was wearing a no-sleeve shirt and shorts outfit. It was Naruto's day off, again, so he was going to train Kushina in enhancing her punches.

"Hurry up Kushina!" Naruto yelled up stairs.

"Coming!" Kushina yelled back.

Naruto walks in the kitchen, where Mito was, and says, "OK Obaa-Chan, we'll be back for lunch".

"OK dear, oh let me fix your hair" Mito said, turning Naruto around.

"Obaa-Chan" Naruto whined.

"Hush" Mito ordered.

Mito takes a hair band out her hair, making one of her hair buns unravel, and puts Naruto's hair into a ponytail.   

{Image not mine}

{Image not mine}

"There, so your hair won't get in the way" Mito said.

Kushina runs down stairs and says, "Alright I'm rea.....".

Kushina stops half-way in her sentence at the sight of Naruto's hair and starts chuckling.

Naruto growls and says, "Come on". 

{In the third train ground}

"OK Kushina, we're going to do Chakra enhance strength training. This is a technique where the user focuses chakra into their hands and feet using precise chakra control and releases it with pinpoint timing. This should be easy for you cause you already know how to focus and release your chakra by the medical training we did yesterday, but this is going to be a little bit challenging, your going to have to have precise timing in order to do this" Naruto explained.

Kushina nods.

"Now, the outcome of the training is that you will be even stronger then before, you'll be so strong that you can kill an opponent with a single strike" Naruto explained.

Kushina's eyes widen.

"This might seem as merely superhuman strength but this technique is actually an application of medical ninjutsu and chakra control" Naruto clarified.

"Wow" Kushina said in awe.

"Yeah, you know my mother herself already possesses incredible raw strength, she capable of crushing stones in a single hand with nothing but pure muscle strength" Naruto added.

"YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!" Kushina yelled in shock.

"No I'm not, my mother would use her muscle strength if someone makes her mad but if she was in battle, she would use her chakra in her punches, but don't worry, I won't use chakra, I'll use only my muscle, it won't hurt as much" Naruto said.