Team Training Day 2 Part 1

The walk home from the little meeting with the council was silent. Everyone had something going on in their heads. On the way home, they met up with Kushina and they all walked home together. Kushina was wondering what was up with them, the silence made her feel uneasy.

When they got home, Tsunade may have or may not have punched and destroyed the front gate of the Compound, which would take two weeks to repair. Kushina asked Naruto why everyone was upset but he only told her to wash-up for diner. Tsunade, Mito, and Jiraiya turned to sake to calm themselves down, but Naruto told them to only have two to three small glasses so they wouldn't be too out of it to have dinner while he went up-stairs to freshen up as well. 

After taking a shower, which clamed him down some, Naruto started to work on dinner. While he was cutting up the vegetables, in a extremely fast pace, Naruto was imaging the vegetables that he was cutting was the council. He was more like his father when it came to holding in emotions, he wouldn't bluntly punch someone that made him mad like his mother would, he would take his angry out on objects, like he did with the coffee table when the boys pressured him.

Once Naruto was done making dinner, he started setting up the table. Nawaki walked in, finally coming home from his mission. He was going to ask Naruto if he need any help but he can feel the tension in the air after being in the room for about 10 seconds, so he decided to wash up for dinner instead.

Dinner that night was silent.

{The Next Day}

Jiraiya, Minato, Fugaku, and Hizashi were already at the training ground when Naruto arrived. They were waiting for Naruto and for Ritsu, who agreed to come back to train with them.

It only took 5 minutes for Ritsu to show up. This time she was dressed in appropriate clothing.

Jiraiya sent Minato, Fugaku, and Hizashi to do laps around the village again like yesterday so he, Naruto, and Ritsu could discuss what they should do for today's training. 

Coming up with an idea, Naruto gives Intel of what he was thinking to Jiraiya and Ritsu. "Hey, you see that lake across the way. We can use the lake as an advantage against the kids".

Jiraiya and Ritsu look at Naruto with concern. "But we haven't taught them how to even stand on water yet".

Naruto smiles and says, "All the more to use the lake. When the kids are old enough to go on missions out side the village, they would be thrown into situations that they might not know how to handle and they need to learn how to get out of those situations".

Jiraiya and Ritsu nodded when they finally understood what Naruto had in mind.

Naruto then turns to Ritsu and says, "Ritsu, you can train them this time".

Ritsu went slightly pale when she heard Naruto say that she should be the one to train them this time.

She hasn't trained anyone back home in hand to hand or ninjutsu combat, she only trained people in medical ninjutsu. Even thought she has three chakra types and is every effective with them, she's more comfortable with medical ninjutsu.

Naruto saw her distress and assured her that she will be a distraction and that Jiraiya will do all the hitting, unless she wanted to do the hitting herself, if she wanted to do it at all.

Ritsu took a deep breath and told Naruto that she would be fine and that Jiraiya should be the distraction.

Naruto nods and turns to Jiraiya and says, "You can use your toads in water when Ritsu gets the kids close enough". Jiraiya nods ending the conversation once hearing the kids come back. 

The Story of Naruto Senjuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें