Chapter 14

Lizzy's POV

This shower never felt so good, feeling the hot water hitting my skin and taking all the grim away. I exited the bathroom in only a towel around my body with my hair partially damp, as I rounded the corner to my bedroom I screamed as I felt a set of hands on my waist. I quickly turned around to see a half smirking half laughing Gilinsky, I began to punch his arm. 

"Ouch ow ow." Jack said as he covered his face with his hands while laughing. "What the fuck Jack? You made me think I was going to get killed!?" I said as I stop hitting him. "Plus you weren't suppose to be her for another hour?" "Well I thought I'd come over early and surprise you, and it looks like I've accomplished that." He said with a wink, I held back a laugh walking away from him. "Screw off Gilinsky."

I walked into my room locking the door behind, making sure Jack wouldn't come in. I quickly changed into my swimsuit and a loose crop tank top. I dried my hair letting it fall into its natural waves, I decided to go make up less in fear it'd get ruined right away. I brushed my teeth and headed downstairs to the patio where Jack was playing on his phone. 

"Come here Liz, I got this new app called Vine. You can take 6 second videos of whatever and post them, its pretty cool!" I went and sat down by Jack, as he wrapped an arm around my waist, he began to record. "Girl did you come from Tennessee because you're the only ten I see." He said with a smirk as he leaned over and kissed my cheek, making my giggle. "That's a wrap babe, lets watch it." He replayed the 6 second video as we both laughed at how corny it was, but he still posted it. 

"Well good to know I'm a ten in your eyes." I said with a wink, he smirked as he laid his face on my lap laying down on the couch now. "Well you're pretty fuckable I'd say." I punched him gently again, "Shut up you're disgusting." I laughed, he pulled him phone back out as he reopened Vine. "What the fuck, how has this pointless Vine already have over a thousand favorites." "Congrats now come on lets watch some of these."

He began to scroll through the post, as we now and then laughed. We both froze as we notice someone familiar, he began to sing as his voice sounded like an angel. Still in shock the others began to make they're way to the patio and sit with us. "Liz are you okay?" Carter said waving his hand in front of my face, I shook away the shock as I turned to the boys, grabbing Jack's phone.

"Why didn't you ever tell me you were famous on Vine Shawn?" I said standing in front of him with Jack's phone playing his 6 second cover of A Team by Ed Sheeran. He seemed a bit speakless but finally spoke. "I, I didn't want to tell you about it because I didn't want you to think I'd changed." "Shawn I'm happy for you, but I never thought you could sing that good! You should have told me." I was a bit disappointed that he had kept that from me but was also happy that he was doing what he loved and others were liking it.

"That makes so much sense how after I posted that picture of me and you at the festival, I got so many likes on it. Your fans must have found it and liked it." I threw Jack back his phone as I returned and sat next to him. "Yeah they always find stuff like that out, they're clever." "Good to know you're famous now." Jack J winked jokingly. "Lets all make a Vine so people know you guys." Shawn said pulling out his phone, "Okay everyone say a ghetto name and a ghetto trait about yourself." He began the video as everyone quickly said their's just fitting it all into it.

Shawn posted it and tagged us all, after we got the app and made accounts. After he posted it our notifications began to blow up with follows. Shawn began to laugh at all our reactions, Carter and Matt were making a random vine as Jack and Jack J were making one too.  I got up and went back into the kitchen getting a iced tea and coming back out to have the boys throw a bucket of water onto me while filiming it. 

"I'm going to kill you guys!" I said running towards them as some droped their phones. I chased everyone until I got Jack close enough to the pool and pulled him in with me. He pulled his shirt off and ruffled his hair back to place as we both laughed together. Jack J had been filiming us as he posted that as their third vine, making it blow up with likes and comments about how cute we were. 

"Guys get off you're phones and get in the damn pool!" I shouted at them all as they began to pull off their shirts and come running into the pool. I began to swim away from Jack as he chased me around. "Get your sweet ass back here Bensend!" He shouted as I kept swimming away. As he finally caught me he pulled me into his chest as he pressed me up against the pool wall. I bit my lip as he pressed his body closer to me making me feel his hard on against my skin.

His eyes began to fill with lust as I knew he wanted me as bad as I wanted him right now, but before anything could happen two girls opened the patio door with swimsuits on and a cooler behind them.

Who were they and who invited them?