Chapter 27

Lizzy's POV

After Liam dropped us off, I carefully walked Sam inside and laid him on the couch. He needed to rest.

"Would you like a glass of water?" I say as he adjust to a comfortable spot.

"Yes please." He says still not making eye contact with me. I know he's embarrassed from his previous actions.

I walk into the kitchen filling a glass full of water as I return setting it down on the side table.

"Sleep tight Sam and try not to get into anymore fights." I give him a small smile as I walk away without hearing his answer.

I know it's late and my parents are sleeping already. I missed there arrival this morning when I was at the hospital, but I can't wait to spend some quality time with them.

I enter my room as I collapse onto my bed wrapping the blankets around me in a some what burrito style, as I quickly fall fast asleep.

I feel different, but in a good way. Like Liam has found me and shown me the light to a better future and path. I'm happy genuinely happy for once, no arguing, no drama. Just Liam and I.

Jack's POV

She's been gone, for what seems like, forever. My mind wonders about all the good memories we had, and all the drama filled memories making me cringe.

This whole getting into a car accident and almost dying, has changed me. I want to be a better person, for her. I know it's going to be hard but I could be gone right now, and never have told her how much I loved her.

That would be one of my biggest regrets.

Maybe I should call her. I look over to the clock on the side table as I was disappointed by how late in the middle of the night it was. I couldn't call her now, she's most likely asleep.

I look around the white walled hospital room as my eyes land onto JJ sound asleep in his bed. He's been awake and moving around slightly in his bed, since the others left.

Maybe this is a sign. I need to get my shit together and start to take women and life more seriously. I need to make a game plan and remake my life. I always wanted to go to Nebraska University for college, but maybe going out of state for a year or two would be the best idea. I don't even know what I want to major in. I'm fucked. Being a successful business man would be pretty interesting.

I don't know, but right now I need to make things right with Lizzy and all my friends or so called friends. I need to start focusing on improving my life and focusing on me.

I need to focus on getting better now. My mind was restless the rest of the night as I got little amount of sleep before the sun started to rise.

Lizzy's POV

I began to set the table for breakfast as the sun shown brightly through the big glass windows. Sam had left before I woke up, presuming he went back home. I dressed in my black and white stripped sundress with wedged heels and my naturally waved hair to accompany it.

As I turned the stove off and began to distribute servings to each plate, both my mother and father walked through the archway.

I smile brightly setting down the pan, "Hi mom, hi dad. I missed you guys so much," I said hugging them both tightly.

It felt as if I hadn't seen them in months when it had only been a couple weeks. I was just happy my family was back home, I can focus on reconnecting with them now.

"Oh my Liz, what have you made us," my mother said with happiness in her voice as she sat down at the table.

"Just a little welcome home and sorry I missed your arrival breakfast," I said sad yet proud.

"Well thank you so much Lizzy. We heard about the accident and presumed you would be dealing with that and being there for the boys, so we do understand," my father said sitting down next to my mother.

I finished dishing out the servings for my parents and myself as we all sat together, and began to talk about there business trip.

The talk was heartfelt and interesting as we finished it. My mother began to do dishes as she told me and dad to go and sit in the patio room to catch up on life and that she would join soon.

As we now sat on the comfortable couches with the sun beating down on our shoulders, I smiled at my father as if things we different now. I felt like they wouldn't be leaving so much and that we could all get closer.

"So Liz, how's life going? You excited for college soon? Have you decided on a place yet? You know I have connections and late admission won't be a problem,"

"Life is okay, just very confusing at the moment but I think I want to study here for a bit or study abroad in England. I think that would be a fun experience to start over,"

"I want you to be happy Lizzy, but do you think leaving the U.S. because of small issues is the right idea?"

"Dad, I want to leave for me. I just think taking a break from all this would be a good idea,"

"If that's what you want, I will support it with everything I can,"

"Thank you dad. I did meet someone very nice who's actually from England recently,"

"And who's this nice young lad?" my father could always tell when I was talking about a boy I liked.

"His names Liam. He's from Wolverhampton and came here to the U.S. to college. He bar tends at one of the clubs down by the plaza." I blushed.

"Well, from what I've heard, which isn't much, he seems very nice and I think we should all go out for dinner soon. Maybe this Saturday?"

"Sounds perfect dad," I quick check my watch as its past noon, "I'm actually going to head out to go see Jack and the others but I'll be back in a couple of hours and we can have a family dinner,"

"Sounds good darling, have fun and tell the boys hello from me and your mother,"

"Will do! Bye dad," I grab my brown micheal kors bag and head out the door.

I'd just gotten a text from Jack to come visit him as he was "dying of boredom". I smiled at it as I knew the sarcasm was thick through the text. Maybe Liam would want to meet the others. I send him a text asking if he would meet up with me, as he responded with a sweetly said yes.

I wonder what the boys will think of him and hopefully they like him, because I really do. I climb into my car, making my way to the bar to meet Liam to drive to the hospital to see the guys.

Let's hope nothing bad happens, but with my luck we all know it will.

---------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry it's taken over a month to update a lot has been going on with finals and school. But i'm back and will be posting more often! Go and check out my other fanfic Dont Let Me Go and give it a nice vote!

How do you think Jack will react when he meet Liam? Jack and Lizzy or Liam and Lizzy? You think Jack will ever man up to tell Lizzy how he truly feels?