Chapter 11

Jack's POV

I looked in the direction Lizzy was faced in time to see Sam's expression. It was filled with hurt and hatred. Mostly towards me I knew, but I didn't mind. I looked down at Lizzy as she turned towards me taking my beer and downing a swig of it whilst still casually dancing around. After she found about Sam and Tracy, she could give less than two fucks for him. I smiled knowing she wanted to hurt Sam with me, but also knew she was having a blast hanging with me.

I carefully grabbed her waist as she closed her eyes swaying back and forth to the music. She seemed to forget about all her worries as she was fully enjoying herself in this moment. It made me happy to see her like this. I pulled her closer to me as I leaned my forehead onto hers as we continued to dance until there was no room left in between us. Her lips were smooth and tasted like vanilla.

I pulled away as I placed my lips onto her neck, hungry to here her moan my name. I sucked carefully at her neck making her hands go straight to her hair, continuing to sway together. She closed her eyes taking all the pleasure.

I pulled away again this time to examine her neck as a little reddish purple hickey arose. I smiled feeling a bit of self accomplishment.

"I'm gonna go get another beer you want one?" I half yelled half talked over the loud music as I made sure to hold her waist gently.

"Course!" She said almost thrilled to get one. Before leaving I placed a peck on her lips as I winked her goodbye before going to grab JJ.

Lizzy's POV

I looked around for Shawn just as I felt someone grab mt waist playfully to see Shawn. I turned hugging him as I examined at him. His shirt was off like he'd said prior, and was holding another half drank beer.

I grabbed it and took a drink of it before he even noticed it was out of his hand. I swayed my head around to make sure not to spill the precious liquid. Shawn began to laugh at my impulsive actions and weird dancing as I began to jump and down to the beat. 

I grabbed onto Shawn's shoulders pulling him into as we began to dance. Chest to chest, I could feel his hard abs against my cold exposed stomach. I was acting pretty slutty right now, but for once I couldn't care less. Shawn's my best friend which he knows this happens when I drink, nothing new, and Gilinsky liked hooking up with girls not dating them. No harm no foul here.

I bit my lip as I closed my eyes taking in everything. The music, the alcohol, the movement between me and Shawn. The song ended making everyone cheer as they announced they were going to take a break for 20 minutes.

Shawn had his arm around me as I did the same to him. We were both sweaty but still smelled good weirdly. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and checked the time. 6 o' clock already, wow time flies when you're having fun!

I looked through my phone to see a text from my parents and a couple twitter notifications.

"Shawn lets get a picture. I need to have some better memories," He agreed as he handed the phone to a stranger to take the photo. I looked at it and smiled, he looked over my shoulder at it as I posted it onto Instagram.

He pulled out his phone as he went to like it, all of a sudden we were on the popular page of Instagram. The photo had gotten almost 1,000 likes already. What the hell I didn't even have that many people following me?

I shook off the shock and put my phone away, turning around to see both Jack's coming back with a beer for each of us in hand, and a slice of pizza for each. We all sat down in a little circle waiting for the next act to come on as I looked up to see Sam back with us all looking happy as ever.

I looked at everyone and examined each. Shawn, Matt and Carter all looked fine just a bit buzzed, but both Jack's and Sam were a bit dazed. They were out of it, what were they up too?

I leaned towards Carter and whispered into his ear, "What's up with them?" as I nodded my head towards Sam and both Jack's.

"Oh they're all high, smoked one as they came back." Carter said smirking, I nodded. Oh I didn't know they smoked, I must really not know any of them.

I didn't care, Shawn and I tried it once back in Iowa, and his friend Liam taught us a few tricks. I was so used to the smell that it didn't faze me anymore, but this smell was less familiar, more sweet and not as disgusting smelling.

I continued to eat my food as did everyone else until the next act came onto stage. Matt and Shawn went to throw away food quickly as the crowd began to form again. I was pushed up against Sam as we grew further and further apart from the others.

Sam took a hold of my waist bringing me closer to protect me from all the drunks around us which I glad appreciated regardless how awkward this was. I looked up at him surprised as he shot me a half smile with a little twinkle in his eye. I put my head against his chest as he rubbed my back, the next act was taking forever to set up as we just stood there in silence. It was better to move on and move forward.

The DJ began to play some music as everyone began to dance. I moved away from Sam a bit trying to not make it weird. We joined not wanting to put a damper on the party. About half way through, the song both Jack's appeared to my side as I waved at them both.

They joined us as we all we dancing in some sort. I looked to my left to see Sam and Jack had met some pretty girls. It was JJ and I now dancing crazy, well me dancing crazy and JJ dancing crazy good. I stopped to admire his good skills, egging him on. He danced closed to me as he pulled me in for a hug. I embraced him back before pushing him away laughing.

This boy he was a ball of sunshine and sassy. We continued to laugh and dance around as I looked over my shoulder to see Shawn and the others approaching us.

I walked up to JJ and kissed him on the cheek as I whispered yelled into his ear, "Save me a dance later." Before winking at him, and walking over to Shawn. Shawn and I had this fun friendship where we knew we were friends, but when we both had a bit too much to drink we would tend to make out a bit. It didn't always happen.

I hugged Shawn tightly as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and began to shimmy on me with his chest. I laughed and tried to wiggle free, but his grip was strong, I looked up to see him half smile half laugh at me. As I think he's going to kiss my forehead he licks my right check up to my forehead.

I stand there in shock as my mouth flings open speak less with a grin on it. He lets me go from his grip as I take my shirt and wipe off his saliva from my face. I open one of my eyes to see him biting his lip looking me up and down, I then realized my shirt was a bit too high revealing a bit of my white laced bra.

I pull my shirt back down embarrassed a bit as Shawn grabbed me bring him into his side again as we danced to the new music. I looked around to see everyone dancing as my eyes landed on Jack. He was making out with a random brunette wearing a bikini and short shorts. I wasn't even jealous I just turned back to Shawn and chuckled to myself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't updated in a while but I have a lot to do since finals is next week and schools coming to an end, plus I'm not gonna make a bad chapter for you guys!

But what do you think? Shawn and Liz? Jack and Liz? Sam and Liz?

So many surprises are coming up! Please vote and share around! :)