Chapter 15

Lizzy's POV

I broke away from Jack as I got out of the pool with some of the other boys. Sam ran up to one of the girls and gave her a hug as Jack J did to the other.

"So guys who's your friends?" I said half pissed and half welcoming. Sam smirked knowing I was a bit pissed, he gestured to the brunette by his side. "This is my new girlfriend Katie, Katie this is my friend Lizzy." lol I'm a friend now.

"It's nice to meet you Lizzy and your house is beautiful sorry for coming unexpected." Katie said as she gave me a shy smile. She seemed to good for Sam, hopefully he doesn't use her. I gave her a reassuring smile back, "It's totally fine, the more the merrier."

I turned to Jack J as he kissed the brunettes check. "Lizzy this is Mallory, Mallory this is Lizzy." Mallory smiled at me, "Sorry we came unexpected like Katie said, but thank you for welcoming us here."

"Of course, it's a pleasure. Well you ladies wanna help me get some refreshments and then we can all relax by the pool?" they nodded in agreement as they left the sides of their boyfriends.

"So tell me Lizzy, since you get to hang out with all the boys who do you have a crush on?" Mallory said as they both sat on the counter. "I don't have to have a crush on any of them do I?" I said as I searched threw the refrigerator.

"Course not but how couldn't you I'm dating JJ and I still think Matt is super hot!" We all chuckled hoping Jack J didn't hear that from how loud Mallory was being. "But no I agree with Mal, even if I just started dating Sam, damn that Gilinsky is yummy."

I blushed a bit after she said this, I grabbed a couple beers and some food and we headed back out. As the boys saw we had beer they ran up and grabbed one off the tables. Goodness this could either go really good or really bad.

My phone dinged as I had received a text from my dad. 'Hey liz, your mother and I are going to go to Idaho for the weekend, we're leaving you in charge of the house. Please be careful and don't make stupid decisions. love you.'

It was very often my parents left me alone for the weekend and I was totally fine with it. I set my phone down on the patio table and got back into the pool with Jack, Carter and Sam while the other were chilling out side it.

I jumped on Carter's back and splashed his face full of water. I quickly jumped off swimming away from him and splashing Sam and Jack in the process. Jack finally caught me and began tickling me as I tried to break loose from his grip but it was no use.

"I'll let you go for a kiss." Jack said still tickling me. "Forget it Gilinsky!" I said still laughing uncontrollably. "Then I'll just have to do it more." He began to tickle me even more as I was almost screaming now because I was partly laughing and partly in pain.

"Fine fuck you Gilinsky!" I said as he stopped tickling me, he paused and looked into my eyes as I leaned closer to him. he pulled me closer as he leaned into me, but right at the last second I turned my face as he planted a kiss on my cheek.

I broke away from his grip as I quickly got out of the pool and sat on Shawn's lap with my wet ass. "Fuck Liz, you're fucking wet." He and Jack J laughed, I smacked his arm as I grabbed a beer and took a sip.
"Don't complain you like making me wet." I said smirking then taking another sip of my beer, both girls laughed at me including Sam and Jack J as Shawn blushed a bit.

He gave me a half pissed off half amused look as he threw his arms around me giving me a tight squeeze. Everyone began to get into the pool as I wanted to sit this one out, Sam then sat in the chair next to me. Refraining to get up to get away from Sam, I turned and smiled at him. "I really like your girlfriend she's a sweetheart don't ya think?"

He tilted his head in a confused yes. "Yeah I guess but I prefer girls who are a bit naughtier you know." He said as he bit his lip looking me up and down. "Sam don't you understand that we are done? We aren't anything anymore, just friends." He nodded slowly as he took a sip of his beer. "Only too you we are."

I shook my head as I went inside to get more drinks, I heard someone open and shut the patio door. I turned to see Shawn walking over to the counter. "So what did your parents text you?" "They're gonna be gone for the weekend so the house is ours!" I said giving him a wink. "How about we stay in tonight, I'm already wore out from today and it's only 2:30."

I pulled out another 12 pack and set it on the counter. "I agree but only if we go get movies and food and maybe some drugs." I winked at Shawn again as he bit his lip. Whenever he did that it turned me on, gosh he's so attractive.

We headed back out to yard as everyone was out of the pool laying out and talking. We continued to chat and drink until about 5:30, then everyone started to leave. Sam stopped me on his way out, "There's a bit party at one of the cheerleaders houses tonight. Everyone's coming bring Shawn." he smiled before leaving. Jack came up to me as he was pretty buzzed, throwing his arms around my waist he leaned in and kissed me. it was short but needed and then he was gone.

I shut the door as Shawn and I had gone to our rooms to shower and change. I finally had gotten ready for the night still debating on going to the party or not. I threw on a tight striped crop top and a pair of loose black lace shorts. I curled parts of my hair then needed a bit more volume and applied light make up to my face.

I headed downstairs to Shawn's room but before I could open the door he had. He stepped out in a Aztec SnapBack, a white shirt with a light pink pocket to match the SnapBack and dark blue shorts. I was a but speechless as he noticed, "Yeah Sam told me about the party too. C'mon we can do the lazy night a different night. But now you better turn up my little Lizzy." He said nudging my arm.

I pushed him away from me as I laughed, we both headed to Shawn's car as we made our way to the house number Sam gave to us. We finally arrived as we entered the house being welcoming by a bunch of already drunken teens. Shawn took a hold of my hand as we began to maneuver through the crowd to the kitchen where the drinks would be.

Walking into the kitchen we saw Sam with Katie and Carter and Matt. The others were all over, we both grabbed a couple shots and took them preparing ourselves for a crazy ass night. Shawn and I sat down at the counter as we kept taking shots and joking around. "God, we're gonna be making out all night." I said laughing to myself and taking another shot. "yeah that or we're gonna have sex." He said as he nudged me jokingly.

I kissed his cheek as I grabbed some salt and a lime, I leaned close to Shawn's ear, "Perfect." I back away and took a shot with a chaser of lime. I could feel my buzzed as feeling numb and carefree, just as Shawn was too I'm assuming.

Shawn got up and took my hand walking us out of the kitchen and up the stairs to the bedrooms. This was really going to happen I was gonna have sex with my best friend and I had no regrets. We chose a room and opened the door but we both stopped dead in our tracks as we saw him.

There he was, Jack was fucking some random girl right in front of me. As he heard the door open he turned and his facial expression from lust lost all it's touch. I was speak less, I thought he'd actually cared for me but here he was showing me he didn't. "Lizzy this isn't what it looks like I-" "Just fuck off Jack." And with that I was gone.