Chapter 3

Lizzy's POV

I sit up and fix my hair as everyone looks at me, "What's going on...?" I say with a sleepy voice and a confused expression.

Jack removes Jack J's hand from his chest and moves over towards me as he's now looking down on me.

"YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED? SAM WAS TRYING TO GET WITH YOU AND YOU GUYS HAVEN'T EVEN KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR MORE THAN A DAY!" Jack yells as his jaw clenches even tighter than it already was.

I stand still, but unafraid, and push Jack back, "Jack if you haven't realized, I haven't known you for more than a day too?"

He steps closer to me as he begins to get into my face, "Yeah but that doesn't mean I'm trying to get with you?"

I give him a annoyed expression, "Okay I'm leaving." I say as i walk past him. I'm not gonna deal with his or anyone else's bullshit tonight.

I feel Jack's hand grasp my wrist, as I turn back to him as his grip tightens.

"Don't Jack. Just let her go." Jack J says with concern in his voice with a hint of pissed off.

I keep my ground as I try my hardest not to show any emotions. Jack slowly loosens his grip as I yank my arm away from him.

I walk over to Jack J and Sam, "It was great meeting you both really, I hope to see you both more."

I look over to see Jack sitting on the couch facing the opposite way. If he doesn't want to talk to me find I don't want to talk to him either. I begin walking upstairs as I felt a hand take mines again wondering if it's Jack again, but to my surprise it's not. It's Sam.

"Can't I at least walk you home for ruining you night?" He says with a sweet smile.

"You didn't ruin my night Sam, no one did. It's just been a long day, but sure." I say lightening up.

It's a short walk considering I live next door. 

"Thanks for walking me home even though I live right next door." I blush slightly.

"Of course, I'd do it again anytime." He takes my phone and starts typing something.

"Here's my number, I'll be waiting for a text or call." He says with a wink.

"We'll see about that I don't text on the first date." I say with a little giggle as he smiles and chuckles with me.

He walks towards me and puts his hands on me waist as he looks into my eyes. He slowly leans into me. Our lips meet as he pulls me in closer. I feel the butterflies in my stomach as he pushes his lips closer to mine intensifying the kiss. I pull back after what seemed like hours.

"I'll text you."

"I'll be waiting." He says.

"Goodnight Lizzy."

"Goodnight Sam."

And with that I walk inside.

I walk into the kitchen and sit down on the counter, pulling up twitter. The familiar Twitter bird chirps as I realize I have a new notification.

"@sammywilk : so glad I got to meet @lalalizzy tonight :) she's a babe ;)"

I relax back in my chair as I smile at his tweet. I reply to him instantly.

"@lalalizzy : so good to meet you too Sam :)"

I bit my lip as I think back to the kiss we shared before he left. The way his lips moved with mine with such passionate and the need for them. The way he held my hips, making sure I was as close as I could be to him. My thoughts are interrupted by a knocking at the door.

I walk over to the door and open it slowly.

"Can I come in?"