After Hayes l left I got really bored so I decided I should go on my phone. Their were lots of texts. 8 of the were from Josh and their was 1 that was from an unknown. All the texts that Josh sent were like "are you okay!" or "I hope your fine Shay." But what the unknown said freaked me out.

"Hey slut if you read this then your probably not dead. Thats a shame. I know you live in the same house as Hayes now so you should probably back off. If you don't  you'll be dead by the end of this week. I can't let you do what you did 3 years ago again. So if you have a brain you would just run away." It said.

     That text was the stupidest thing I ever read. Its probably one of the girls that adore Hayes at school. So I just shrugged it off.

     It was dinner time and everyone was at the table. I was about to start stuffing my face but Hayes kicked my foot under the table. I knew what he meant by that.

"Umm I have to tell you all something." I said.

"What is it honey?" Mrs.Grier said.

"Uhh I was faking about forgetting you guys i'm really sorry." I said putting my head down.

"Why would you do th-' Mrs. Grier said before getting interupted.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT SHAY? DO YOU KNOW HOW HEART BROKEN I WAS WHEN YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T KNOW ME SHAY! DO YOU?!" Nash yelled.

     By that point I started crying.

"HAMILTON NASH GRIER BE POLIET DON'T YELL AT SHAY! GO TO YOUR ROOM!" Mr.Grier yelled at Nash.

     With that Nash went up to his room. I feel terrible. I stood up and ran out the door. I think I do this to much. I ran and ran. I got tired. I found a bench and sat their. I kept thinking. That this would have never happen if I didn't pretend to forget them. I'm such a dipshit. I'm so useless. I shouldn't be alive. With that last though I fell asleep.

Hayes p.o.v

     Dinner was a mess. everyone was yelling and Shay was crying. By the end of it Shay ran out and Nash went up to his room. I thought i'd let Shay have some time to her self so I went up to Nash's room to explain. Actually I don't even know why. But Iwent up anyway. I knocked on his door.

"Nash open up." I said.

"Come on buddy open." I said again.

     After that I gave up and started knocking like their was no tommorow while screaming "NASH".

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT HAYES!" Nash yelled.

"Well first I want you to open the door." I said.

     He opened the door and rolled his eyes.

"Ok first don't roll your eyes at me and second I have to tell you that you shouldn't be mad at Shay." I said.

"And why shouldn't I be mad at Shay?" Nash asked.

"Well one you love her and two its my fault that she got in the accident and she just probably didn't want to talk to me I don't know. But Nash she loves you even though I was treating her like a peice of crap for the past 3 years." I said.

"By the way you should really clean up you room before mom sees'." I said before leaving.

     I went to my room and damn I was beat. I took a shower and went into my bead. I was about to go to sleep but then I remembered that Shay was still not home. I quickly got out of bed and went ot Nash's room to getr him to help me. When I got their the door was still open so I went inside.

"Are you done being mad at Shay cause shes still not home and I need help finding her." I said.

"Yeah lets go find her." He said.

"Ok lets go." With that we left to go look for her.

     Nash and I split up and went to look. I swear we went everywhere. I think its been a couple hours. I checked my phone and it was alredy 2 in the morning. We tried calling her phone but mom just answered it. Shes so stupid not bringing her phone. I just kept running. Then Nash called.

"Hayes I looked everywhere mom told me to tell you that we both have to go home." He said

"No we can't we just got her back I can't loose her again." I said.

"I know that Hayes but mom said that id we can't find her by tommorow afternoon were gonna call the police." He said.

"Fine but at 6 i'm gonna go back out ot look for her." I said.

"Ok Go ahead Hayes just go home for now bye." Nash said.

"Bye." I sighed heading back home.