Chapter 4

~Morning~

Lucas and I woke up to the sound of the door slamming down stairs at 10 am. After a few minutes of sitting on the bed, I got up and went straight in the bathroom. As I stripped down and hopped in the shower, I automatically started to sting. It made me forget what happened yesterday.

30 minutes later, I was clean and dressed in boyfriend pants with a white crop top, white converse, round sunglasses, and a wavy hairstyle. One the other hand, Lucas was dressed in dark green cargo shorts with a navy blue shirt, and black converse. With foundation, I covered up the marks on my face. I went downstairs to make egg sandwiches. I didn't know what to do after eating. Nobody was home and I was not in the mood to stay here trapped by walls...neither did Lucas. I decided to just take a walk and go where my feet took me. After grabbing some necessities, Lucas and I were heading for the door when the doorbell rang. I panicked. Nobody comes to this house on Sunday. The bell rang another time. I waited a few moments before hesitantly opening the door.

It was Lucas's best friend Justin and his mother. Justin is sweet, slightly annoying but sweet. He's like a brother to me but Melissa, Justin's mother, is just like Anna. She's bitchier and a stripper...in my opinion.

"Is your mother home?" Melissa asked, looking around the house.

"No. She's been gone since I woke up." I slightly closed the door as she eyed me down. I didn't care much.

"Well...is your father home?" She asked, fluffing her hair and smoothing her outfit out as if she was preparing herself to see a Calvin Klein model. I knew why she was acting like that. Her and Doug had been fucking each other since last year. I caught them making out once in the middle of the night when I went to go get a glass of water.

" Nope."

"I sense some attitude here..."

" So you're a physic now?" I quirked my head to the side.

Melissa pushed the boys inside and started to whisper yell at me. " Listen here, you little retarded twat. I am not in the mood."She spat before she checked her watch. "Shit! Now, I'm late for work! Justin will be staying here for about a week. I already talked to your mother abou-" At this point I had stopped listening when she threw a big ass bag in my face.

" Tell Dou- I mean, Anna to call me ASAP. Can you do that little task for me?" This bitch...Is she serious?

" Probably not...I'm a retarded twat, remember?" I shrugged.

" UGH! Have fun watching the kids!" She said sarcastically, turning on her heel and walking towards her car.

I sent her a big smile and a wave. "Have fun digging cash out of your vagina!" She stuck up the middle finger at me then drove away. I knew she was a stripper.

I was not changing plans so I got the boys together and we all started walking. It was pretty quiet, hardly anyone was outside. I liked it better with less people. After a couple of minutes, we arrived at a park. I thought Justin and Lucas ran off to go play on the swing sets or something, but instead they were digging for worms with their bare hands. You can't blame them. I used to do it myself. Nasty...but Fun.

I was on my phone reading "Game, Set, Match" by cazeey on Wattpad. I paused for a moment, realizing the only things I really do with my life is read and take care of stuff that parents should be doing.

We had only been at the park for twenty minutes when the two boys came running up to me.

" We're hungry!" Lucas whined, putting on his puppy dog face.

"Can we get some food, pleeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeee?" Justin pleaded, pouting. I rolled my eyes and laughed. I decided to take the boys out to Red Lobster.

---------------------------------------------

Edited By: Haydn P.C.

Inbox Me If You Want Her Email

The Best ^^