Chapter 3

Nick -------------------------------------------------------------------->^

I just smiled at his comment. This guy don't even know me and he is being nice, I never meet someone who can be so nice.

Jason and I was silent but it was comfortable, but knowing me I broke the silence.

"So.... you.... like coffee" that was the dumbest fucking question I have ever asked, who the hell ask that I mentally slapped myself.

Jason chuckled, "Who wouldn't" he looked at me then back to the water.

I checked my watch and realized the time, it was already 5:30 pm. "I have to go, i'm sorry" not wanting to go, but I have to.

"Well I hope I can see you again and no need to apologize" Jason said, a actual human being, a pretty one at that, wants to see me again. On the inside i'm happy and smiling, but you know I can't show feelings yet.

"I hope so too" I said back, "I HOPE SO TOO" Nick yelled, Jason and I started laughing out loud.

There was an awkward pause for a minute then Jason said something. "I guess this is goodbye" he said standing up. "Don't say goodbye..... I don't like goodbyes, just say I see you later or see you soon", I said standing up myself looking down at my shoes.

"Ok.... I'll see you soon Linda" Jason stuck his hand out, without hesitation I shook his hand and smiled. Nick and Jason said their see you soons,and then we went our separate ways.

~Home~

"Where the fuck is the food that's suppose to be on the dinner table" Doug said calmly but angrily, "I came late but i'm going to start now" I started to get the things I needed to prepare for dinner.

"You need to start taking responsibilities" Doug was getting closer and closer to me, knowing whats going to happen I send Nick upstairs to my room. A couple of minutes past with Doug still by my side, he cornered me and said "you know you cant please daddy when your always screwing things up".

I mentally rolled my eyes and tried to get away from him but failed. Anna started to come downstairs that's when Doug moved away from me and into the living room with a bottle of vodka in his hands, I carried on cooking.

"I think i'm a start sending you to therapy" Anna said assuming she is sober, because she is speaking properly.

"And why do you think I should go" I was curious, "well I sense angry and other things-" I cut her off "I believe that 'sense things' shit is bullcrap or towards Doug" I pointed towards him.

"Don't push my buttons your going to therapy starting Monday after school at 4, I'll give you the address and everything" she walked away lighting a cigarette. Once I finished cooking I made everyone's plate, I rushed to get upstairs to my room so me and Nick can eat.

I locked the door and gave Nick his plate,

"Jason is a nice person ya know" Nick said with food in his mouth, "yes I know that" I grinned thinking about Jason and his beautiful green eyes, he was breath taking. I hope I see him again.

Its been a hour after dinner and Nick fell asleep beside me. I grab the plates ready to go downstairs until I heard Doug, with his loud mouth, yell.

"LINDA CLEAN UP THIS FUCKING KITCHEN ITS FILTHY" I shut my mouth and rushed downstairs not wanting to start any problems. Once I reached the kitchen Anna was already drinking, I started to clean up. When I was doing dishes Doug came up behind me, turned me around and put his hands around my throat.

"Baby girl you know I love you" Doug said, his breath reeked of alcohol. "I'm not your baby girl" I managed to say losing breath. His hand tightened around my throat. "You don't speak to me like that, i'm tired of your shit you keep disrespecting me I don't appreciate it". Doug's hand left my throat and went to my breast, he tried to kiss me. "GET THE FUCK OFF ME" I said moving his hand.

I started to fight him and of course he fought back, there was no surprise about that, I ended up falling on the floor with him hovering over me, he punch me in the face but this time he hit my eye. I was in deep shit I was going to get beat the fuck up. I mean I do know how to defend myself but not someone this brolic but I was surprise that he stopped hitting me.

"THAT'S WHAT YOU FUCKING GET WHEN YOU DON'T LET SHIT HAPPEN" he yelled at me then got up and went to his bedroom.

I laid there crying for a minute and got up and went straight to the bathroom to clean my face up, then back to the kitchen to get some ice. After that I went straight to bed.

Now I know i'm definitely not going outside tomorrow.