Furai the Flirt

"So who're you?" Karui sneered at the men standing in front of them.  The supposed leader of the group glanced at her before training his eyes back on Sasuke.  

"Hey!  She asked you a question, and I'm pretty sure we all want to know the answer." Omoi stated.  

"Yeah yo.  Who are you?" Killer Bee restated.  The man glared at them.  

"We are travelers from a nearby land," He paused and nodded to his two companions.  "and we've gotten what we came for." The man stated.  Sasuke observed the men looking at them for any indication as to where they were from.  When the wind blew, Sasuke noticed an emblem that was sewn onto their shirt, from under the man's cloak, and he scowled.  

"And what business does your royal highness have here in Kumogakure?" He addressed the royal guard.  The man scowled at Sasuke. 

"Be careful with your words Uchiha.  You don't know how many more enemies you can make with just a few sentences." The man growled out.  "With the way your treating this situation," the man smirked, "I'm not sure that you're aware of how many enemies you have."  

"What do you want with Sasuke?" Bee asked.  The man looked over to Bee.  

"You have many enemies Uchiha.  No matter how many allies you make, your enemies shall always be greater than you.  Shinjagakure stands against you Sasuke Uchiha."  The man said before he left with the others.  

"Shinja?  SASUKE YOU MADE ENEMIES WITH SHINJA?" Omoi questioned.  "Oh my gosh Sasuke do you know how bad that is for you?  Shinjagakure is one of the most influential smaller countries out there!  If you're enemies with them then you might as well kiss traveling through small towns goodbye!" Omoi babbled.  

"The question is," Killer Bee started with a seriousness around him that stopped Omoi's babble.  "how did Sasuke get an enemy of Shinja?" He gave Sasuke a questioning look.  Sasuke sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"It was my father's fault." Sasuke stated giving them a curt nod.  "I can explain to you, but I think it would be better if I talked to the Raikage first."  Bee nodded and Sasuke sprinted off to the Raikage's office.  He entered and the desk attendant quickly asked,

"Excuse me the Raikage's in a-" She stopped when Sasuke ran by her.  "oh."  Sasuke got up to the Raikage's office and knocked on the door.  The muffled voices from the other side of the room ceased.  Killer Bee caught up to Sasuke.  

"Yo Sasuke, I don't think it's a good time to be here yo.  A is-" Killer Bee was interrupted.

"Bee?  Is that you?  Come in!" A shouted.  Bee opened the door and saw a figure sitting in front of the Raikage.  Sasuke's eyes widened.  He didn't need to see the person's face to recognize who they were.   All Sasuke needed to see was the back of his anti gravity gray hair.  

$&$&&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$

"Naruto you have to focus and push your chakra into it." Jiraiya said.  "It's not like summoning the normal toads like Gamakichi.  You need to use a lot more of your chakra to summon Gamabunta."  Naruto sighed and threw his hands up in the air in frustration.  

"I'm trying!" Naruto claimed.  Jiraiya thought for a second and nodded.  

"Alright.  You can just take a break and try again later." Jiraiya said.  "It's getting late anyways.  We need to get back inside before Tsunade and Orochimaru return."  

"Okay.  But aren't we leaving town tomorrow?  Where are we even going?" Naruto asked.  

"Tsunade insists we keep looking for a way to override Kabuto's summon jutsu and send the summons home.  She doesn't want you or the others to get caught with the summon, and she wants nothing to do with Kabuto." Jiraiya claimed.  Naruto nodded and the two began to walk into town.